• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Size REALLY does matter

Violet stared. Why were people so loud? She honestly thought for about a second that her head would explode.
"Well... at least enough food will never be a problem. That chip is the size of a blue whale!!"

*I slap Kira* Get a hold of yourself! Look, do you REALLY want drunk giants to find us? I certainly don't. Now, calm down. We need to figure out how to get out of this room

Violet looked around.
"I wonder if we could get through the molding on the wall. We would be able to walk around just outside the wall, but in the house. Or, just be in the room close to it."
She watched the drunk people talking, one trying to tapdance. She ran into a wall.
"Scratch the second one. Big time."

Hmm... Trying to go through the molding... *I check the molding* Nope. Other than these cracks, it is pretty solid. Guess we will have to... *gulp* Sneak right next to it...

*I follow closely behind. A bottle of beer is then dropped, nearly on top of us* Holy crap! *I gulp* We better get moving!

Kira hears the deafening crash.

"Come on, let's go!" she screams, running along the molding.

Violet ran after them. A chip suddenly fell on her. Luckily, the chip landed so that she was under one of the ridges on it. She took a big bite out of the mammoth chip before shouting,
"Hey, I'm inside a chip! This is awesome!!"

*I shout to Violet* GET MOVING BEFORE THAT CHIP ENDS UP INSIDE OF ONE OF THE DRUNKS! *One of them is already starting to move for it. I then go and follow Kira*

[Another reminder that you can still sign up]

Violet broke off a huge piece (At least for her. Bigger than her head, a crumb to normal people.) and dashed away, stopping next to Kira. The person was now eating the huge chip, in one bite. Violet looked at the two other people and held up the huge chip fragment.
"Want some?"

*I sweatdrop* Just... Hurry up and don't lose that crumb *I get to the hallway and wait for Violet and Kira*

Kira grabs a piece.

"Thank you. I need the stamina." Kira gulps, dashing along the molding to Eric.

*I sit down* Where to next? We have the Kitchen, the Basement, the Third Floor, the Ground Floor, the Bathroom, perhaps some empty rooms...

Violet follows, breaking off chunks of the huge chip and eating it.
I'm here. Okay, the hallway. Now what? Set up tiny base? Ooh, I know!! The bedroom over there, it has a computer. We could jump on the keys and type out a message."
Being tiny is actually sort of fun~!

Hmm... That could work... *A drunk then nearly falls on us, missing us by, and this is our view, inches, which would be, to them, virtually nothing* ...And it is settled *I start running like hell*

Violet ran like the wind after Eric.
"We're almost there!!"
Suddenly, a normal sized human began walking through the hallway towards the bathroom.
"Oh crap, look out!!!"
She dashed into the bedroom, barely avoiding the space-shuttle sized feet.

Back
Top Bottom