• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Size REALLY does matter

"I'm here." Kira gasps, "I have a good idea also, maybe we could get on a dresser so people could notice us? And who invited the beerheads?"

The rich guy who owns this place did *The room seems to be empty for the moment* Well, this is a good sign. We can take our time to cross the room instead of trying not to get killed *I then eat some of Violet's chip*

Violet looked around the bedroom. She walked into what seemed to be a huge log.
"Hey, look! It's a giant doom-Tootsie Roll! SWEET!! .... no pun intended."

*I sigh and find a cord* Hey, we could climb this *people start coming towards the room* ...They better not be drunk too *I start climbing fast*

Violet was already at the top, on the table.
"Come on! I turned on the computer! We can type a message!"
She struggled to move the mouse, and opened up Microsoft Word.

Drunk: *sees Microsoft Word open* Dude... Did a Ghost do that?
Stoned: Yeah, like, totally
Me: Great, now there are drunk and stoned people here... *They stumble towards the comp* VIOLET! GET AWAY FROM THERE NOW!

Violet desperately jumped on the keys, typing

"Help! FOR THE LOVE OF PIE, HELP US PL-"

She stopped and fled from the keyboard and hid behind a dictionary.

Stoned: Wow, a ghost just typed! Hey, ghost, what FLAVOUR pie?
Me: ...Either that guy is stoned beyond belief or is just dumb... Anyways... *I go hide under a hat quickly before I am spotted*

Meanwhile...

Drunk: *looks at the dresser and grabs Kira* Woah! What the hell!? *turns to the stoner* Hey, did you slip me weed or something, or is this girl actually tiny!?

Drunk: ...First time a hallucination has told me that I am, but, whatever *He tosses Kira on the bed, and him and the stoner leave*
Me: *shouts to Kira* ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?

[Just remember, there are still spots open!]

*I look and see a garder snake* ...Damnit!

(Yes, I know what you meant, Eevee, but I still think this makes it funnier :D)

"What? Brawl? No way. I hardly ever play that game."
Violet looked up at the real snake.
"Oh crap... WHERE'S AN ELF SWORDSMAN HERO GUY WHEN ONE NEEDS TO MAGICALLY APPEAR?!"

Back
Top Bottom