• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Slender Man: The Thing That Scared Something Awful And CAD Forums

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
It starts on page 3 (which I directly linked to), and gains steam

Sadly, alot of them hosted pictures on a crappy host, so about a 1/4 to a 1/3 of the pics are gone

Link to a screenshot of the deleted Wiki entry. It sums it up pretty nicely

Oh, and sorry about the tinyurl link. This is a direct copy paste from the thread I made in CAD, and their forums HATE Something Awful with a burning passion for some reason, actually blocking any urls linking there, so I had to make the tinyurl to even link there

Enjoy. This thing has managed to shake two forums which are normally hard to scare

(if you read half the stuff posted in TML at CAD, then you would think that they are monsters. They will look at stuff that would make the average person go, "OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?" and make puns about it)

It's a creepily awesome idea and I tend to love this sort of thing, but the shopping is really obvious on all of those pictures. That one police department report with "KILL US KILL US" would be pretty damn scary if the 'blood' wasn't just a red splatter brush, for instance. :\

It's a creepily awesome idea and I tend to love this sort of thing, but the shopping is really obvious on all of those pictures. That one police department report with "KILL US KILL US" would be pretty damn scary if the 'blood' wasn't just a red splatter brush, for instance. :\

Read more of them. There are some really good ones in there

The videos are the best, though

I love how I need music to go to sleep. If I hear audio distortion, then I know he is here. As long as the music plays right, however, no issues

Now, my checks for tonight:

Washroom? Check
Door locked? Check
Lamp on? Check, and staying on. Fuck the environment, I want to live
Closet where creepy shadows are cast closed? Check
Heavy wood blinds FULLY closed? Check
Under the bed cleared? Well, the music isn't warping, so I am assuming check. Besides, there is not enough room for something that fucking tall to lay under there. Hell, if he laid under the bed, he would have to still try curling up his legs as they would hit the fucking wall

Music? Check
Undressed? Not check, but I can do that under the covers easily
Extreme paranoia? Check, thanks to god damned Something Awful

Seriously, this is like White Noise all over again (yeah, that movie had me afraid of static for weeks). This is also like Doors and Bathrooms all over again (>.> Had a dream when I was little that involved Jackie Chan (cartoon version) looking for talismans in my bathroom for some reason. I opened the door while he shouted no, and I was devoured by a god damned werewolf in under a second. I woke up fast

Funny thing is, I am now a voreaphile XD

...God, I need sleep. I'm rambling

I've heard worse. Try frequenting /x/.

Anyway, thanks for this; I now have a BBEG for my new RP session. :)

The CAD forums just think that because the SA forums aren't shit >:c plus without SA the videos wouldn't exist.

Either way Slenderman is awesome and the videos are super cool. Spot the Slenderman is always a fun game to play, like in the video where they're rehearsing in the car. Wheeeere's Slenderman?
in the alley! There he is!

Hey, guys, I took this pic on Friday while at Mount Royal

Something seems off about it, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

13139111.png

Spot the Slenderman is always a fun game to play, like in the video where they're rehearsing in the car. Wheeeere's Slenderman?
in the alley! There he is!

OH SHI -

Now I'm tempted to try to spot him in more of them, although the ones where he goes in the house/the ones with that white-faced thing I don't think I'll be watching again. :s

Haha that one video where the guy on the couch runs at J after J picks up the Slenderdoll made me jump. Also when the guy's watching him sleep. Eep.

Ok guys, I'm getting freaked out now. I'm seeing him wherever I go

I took a picture of my backyard last night:

70224172.png

PLEASE tell me that I am seeing things!​

...It's things like this that freak me out so much, I laugh at them. :/ Though I actually think this is rather neat... 8D

Oh god, I want to find out what happens next in the videos.

Just...don't watch them with headphones on. I jumped a few times simply because of the loud audio distortion.

The worst one is when Slender Man walks into Alex's room, slinks off-camera and then...absolutely NOTHING happens.

I wouldn't call angry red scratches nothing :P

Oh, and I have seen people think that is blood. =/ Why is it that people go, "Oh, that bleeding SUCKS!" when it looks more like angry red scratches with, PERHAPS, the skin being broken in a few spots, leading to a little blood?

Back
Top Bottom