• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Smash Dojo: SSBB club

I did. I used Lucas.
But, you know, you can try it with two people and still get the challenge completed. Get two Charizards or something.

Added.

NEW TOPIC: How many trophies/Stickers do you have?
NEW TOPIC: Who would you like to see in the next (Hypothetical) SSB game?

I needed that question...

I have a whole roster for SSB4, but it still needs editing. But these guys are for sure.

Mario: Paper Mario, Dimentio, Geno

LoZ: Midna, Skull Kid, Vaati, Oni Link

Metroid: Ridley, Dark Samus

Kirby: Not sure

Pokemon: Blaziken, Meowth

Earthbound: Jeff, Masked Man

F-Zero: Samurai Goroh, Black Shadow

Fire Emblem: Sigurd, Black Knight

Pikmin: Louie

And some more people probably. But I REALLY want Blaziken and the Masked Man in. Does anyone know where I can find a tileset or something of an SSB roster? I want to make one, but I can't find one of those anywhere.

As long as we're adding some characters...

Metroid: Rundas, GHor, Gandrayda

Pokemon: Mewtwo (I want him back)

Earthbound: Porky

Sonic: Mecha Sonic, Shadow, Dr. Eggman

I have aobut 675 stickers, and about 510 trophies. I will never be able to get all of the trophies, and do you know why?

As long as we're adding some characters...

Metroid: Rundas, GHor, Gandrayda

Pokemon: Mewtwo (I want him back)

Earthbound: Porky

Sonic: Mecha Sonic, Shadow, Dr. Eggman

I have aobut 675 stickers, and about 510 trophies. I will never be able to get all of the trophies, and do you know why?

No. (And Porky could make it in if he's not in his Mech, because that would be too big.

I'll tell you why then:

BOSS BATTLES ON INTENSE!!!

I CAN'T FREAKING BEAT IT!!!

(For those of you who do not want to hear my rant, I suggest you go to the next psot or hurry and post your reply. This rant shall begin... now!)

IT'S SO CHEAP!!! I'VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO BEAT SIX,AND THEN META-RIDLEY ATTACKED ME SO THAT I HAD TO MAKE IT TO THE SHIP TO RECOVER, AND WHEN I LANDED, HE DID THAT "FLY UP AND SLAM DOWN ON THE SHIP" TRICK BEFORE I COULD GET UP!!! IT'S SO CHEAP, YOU'VE GOT TO BE INSANE AT BRAWL IN ORDER TO BEAT IT, AND THE TROPHY CAN'T HAVE A GOLDEN HAMMER USED ON IT!!! I'VE TRIED IT WITH ALL OF MY MAINS, EVEN R.O.B. AND I STILL COULDN'T BEAT IT!!! IT ONLY TOOK TWO TRIES TO BEAT VERY HARD BUT I'VE LOST COUNT OF MY FAILED ATTEMPTS TO BEAT INTENSE!!!

(Exo-Raikous rant is hearby over)

Ok, I thought I said my friend code in my post. It's 0817-3503-7381 if you missed it.

I have every sticker and Trophy. I'd also love to see Issac from Golden Sun, Gallade, and Kumatora from Mother 3 in the next game, at the very least.

I forgot all about SSBB until I recently started playing it.

I don't know my friend code at the moment, but, when my mom is finished with the TV I'll find out.

Ok, I thought I said my friend code in my post. It's 0817-3503-7381 if you missed it.

I have every sticker and Trophy. I'd also love to see Issac from Golden Sun, Gallade, and Kumatora from Mother 3 in the next game, at the very least.

Oh yeah Isaac and Kuma too.

And Waluigi and Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario.

Eh, I remember talking with my friend on a Shadow Mario moveset, but it was a long time ago. When the concept of a new SSB game was very far away (and Melee was the most recent).

I want to join! (forgot wifi code, sorry!)
I like:
Kirby- I sucks you and take you down with me.... MUAHAHA! (Also Jigglypuff Kirby is the cutest thing in the world!)
Wolf/Falco/Fox- It's fun to get people annoyed by racing through Subspace in Multiplayer and to annoy them frequently by forcing them to teleport to you.
Meta Knight- :P=Tornado=Spammy=:D
And if the Fan item thing was a character, I would be it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom