• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Smash Dojo: SSBB club

I thoguht we smashers should see what I'm about to post. This is the first ever official brawl Tier List, Created on the Smash World News.

Meta Knight
Snake
King Dedede
Mr. Game & Watch
Falco
R.O.B.

High
Marth
Wario
Lucario
Donkey Kong
Diddy
Pikachu
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Pit
Wolf

Middle
Toon Link
Olimar
Fox
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Bowser
Luigi
Peach
Ike
Sheik

Low
Lucas
Ness
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Samus
Yoshi
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Link
Captain Falcon

Now I'm no competititive player, but I thought that this was worth showing

My opinions on list:
-King Dedede should be in High, IMO. He's too slow.
-Falco is SO underrated. They got him right.
-Diddy doesn't really deserve to be in High. Kinda same on Wario and Lucario.
-Mr. Game and Watch is mostly a luck character, so he should be in High or Middle.
-Kirby= :D He's my main.

Dededed can chain grab like you've never seen though.

My take on all this:

My surprise for all this was how low they put Captian Falcon and fox. Supposedly, they were high up there in Melee.
Wario was also interesting to see up there, but I wasn't surprised they put Lucario up. He can get some good combos going
I was also surpised by how low Sheik went.
Meta Kngiht as number 1... wow. My second is considered the best in competitive play...

I'm suprised Meta Knight beat Snake. Falco isn't underrated, if you pay attention to various forums. Nice to see the majority of my smashers are doing good in the competitive scene.

Link is not lower tier!
Dedede isn't high.

To anyone who disagrees: Your face is lower tier.

I know, I know. I'm no tier fan ever since they threw my melee main, mewtwo, at the very bottom.

But it's smash related, is it not? And there probably are competitive people who like this sort of stuff?

Anywho, I came very close to beating Boss Battle on Intense yesterday. I got to Tabuu, and had cut down a thrid of his health before he killed me with that Wing Move of his.

But I'm not anrgy, because this is the best i've ever done.

When he uses his wing move, sidestep, air dodge, or roll. It's what you need to do to avoid it. Shilding will get you nowhere. If you already knew this, forgive me for insulting your intelligence.

Has anyone got the Kyle Hyde trophy?

I do forgive you. I dodged the first one, but I mistimed my next dodge and got owned.

And how do you obtain the Kyle Hyde trophy? I may or may not have it...

Oh. I have that. There are only four challenges I haven't done yet. Beat all-star on very hard, beat it on hard, get all stickers (I'm twenty away from doign that) and, of course, Boss Battles on Intense.

Right now I'm jsut increasing my skills in Smash. I've found a new guy I can main: King Dedede.

I know that sooner or later I will get the remaining twenty stickers, though once you ahve a high number, the chances get slimmer and slimmer.

But what stages do we like the most. I personally like Spear Pillar and Frigate Orpehon.

I like my custom stages, but also the Halberd, Lylat cruise, Shadow Moses Island and Spear pillar stages.

Oh yeah. Custom stages are awesome. I've made so many of them, form simple ones to insane big complex ones.

I made a maze stage a few minuetes ago. It's hard to get a KO, but It's fun when the damadge builds up. :D

THe very first stage I made was called Death Box, It was a big square, and the top had the platforms that fall when you stand on them, and spikes on the opposite ends. The bottom was far down- far enoguh so that unless you had a good jump, you couldn't get back up. Once players fell into the box, the real battle would begin.

But unless you were playing with items, it would never end.

Back
Top Bottom