• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [TOWN WIN]

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D4]

I think we should lynch inactives and eventually tell everyone to claim. The mafia will have to fabricate info and there's a higher chance of catching them out.

I'm in school right now so no time to

If someone's being inactive during the day phase and hasn't been modkilled yet, then they're probably at least keeping busy at night. And also, now that I think about it, that could be the cause of Coloursfall's death last night. Which would suck.

If someone's being inactive during the day phase and hasn't been modkilled yet, then they're probably at least keeping busy at night. And also, now that I think about it, inactivity could be the cause of Coloursfall's death last night. Which would suck.

GM note: I haven't modkilled anyone in this game yet, and I would make it pretty clear if I did.

No, Coloursfall isn't one to abandon a game, especially since he's inspector.

I'll sort out the activity of players when I have time (or if someone else does it). Then we vote for one of them and they will likely respond and answer why they were inactive (and we evaluate if the reason is plausible enough for innocence), since VM just pretty much implied that everyone is active.

(Oh my gosh, since when can you not edit posts in mafia! I have no idea how that contentless quote of my own post happened.)

(Also, dang it. That was my 666th post and I couldn't even edit it to make note of it.)

The songs woke again to find something rather shocking. The body of one song had been found pinned to the wall, via an arrow through his head. Blood ran down his face and stained his clothes, which were sweaty and torn. A note had been folded and stuffed into the victim's shirt pocket.

The Gypsy Bard reached out to take the note and tried to read it aloud to the group. "I can't make out what it says exactly, but one word keeps appearring..." the song anounced.

"Reclaim"

yiran is dead. Alignment is unknown. 48 hours for discussion.

....Okay?

Well, I inspected Zora last night. It appears that she was a Lover, so that explains yesterday.

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D5]

Alignment unknown? What could that be?

I am wondering that too.

ZM, you said Zora was a lover. That does explain last night. Okay. We need to figure something out. What would be classified under "Alignment Unknown?"

I dunno. An alien perhaps? It got targeted twice killing it?

24 hour extension. If no vote is made, it will be counted as an abstain.

Okay, I guess yiran would either be an Alien or some other third-party thing that I can't think of.
Also, I find it a bit suspicious that yiran is killed the night after he says he'll sort out a list of inactives. Or not, I don't know. Might be coincidence.
Anyway, if nobody else has any information, I'll go ahead and abstain.

(We are ahead of schedule this time because everyone sent in their night actions!)

The songs woke up again, prepared for the worst. They peered out onto the stage, but to their surprise, not a single body was found. This little fluke filled the songs with hope, if only for a little while.

No one had died. 48 hours for discussion.

So many explanations of what could have happened last night....

HighMoon was the Bodyguard.

Back
Top Bottom