• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [TOWN WIN]

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D2]

if I roleclaim i better get healed or something >:I

I'm the inspector, I inspected her first night but didn't see the day was up yet. If you want who I inspected last night it was you Phantom, so. :B

Hmm, well, since you're not after my head, then ok, Sunflower.

Oh, dear. Inspected so early in the game. Lame.

Come on, guys. Why y'all gotta be like this? It could be a false positive, you know. These things do happen. Besides, if I were mafia where would I even get a railroad spike?

Oh, dear. Inspected so early in the game. Lame.

Come on, guys. Why y'all gotta be like this? It could be a false positive, you know. These things do happen. Besides, if I were mafia where would I even get a railroad spike?

Yeah, sorry Sunflower, you're scum...

Where did you get the railroad spike...

wait...

Railroad spike? What song has anything to do with Railroads, or trains, or sharp pointy metal objects?

Don't act like I can't see the bloody spike behind your back!

I'm here to post that Coloursfall has made a false claim, for I am the inspector and I inspected Coloursfall last night, and he was mafia.

Nominating Coloursfall.

And how do we know you're not a false inspector, hmmm? If you are, then who was your target for last night?

Seems there's conflicting claims now, so how about this. It's a very risky thing to claim inspector, and both of you should know you'll get lynched if you're wrong. So, I propose we hold the votes on Sunflower, then if Colours is lying, we lynch him tomorrow. If Colours is right, Lyra Heartstrings dies.

That seems fair. And if there's a healer out there, we need you to heal either Colours if Sunflower turns out to be mafia, or Lyra if Sunflower turns out to be innocent.

Sunflower

Sunflower.

If Colours is lying about Sunflower's alignment then I see three options:

A) Colours is activated alien trying to get lynched (very unstrategic and not very likely)
B) Colours is inspector and found a miller (plausible)
C) Colours is mafia and trying to out the inspector (also plausible)

If Colours is telling the truth and Sunflower is mafia then either:

A) Colours is alien and guessed a mafia trying to accuse a townie (extremely unlikely)
B) Colours is mafia using the bussing strategy to out the inspector and get us to lynch them (about 50%)
C) Colours is the inspector (about 50%)

I actually think Lyra might be the alien. Because it's a bit suspicious that Lyra would inspect Coloursfall the night before Colours decided to claim inspector, and also that Lyra would refrain from giving any other results. If Sunflower turns out innocent, that's what it appears at least. If Sunflower and Colours are both mafia, then Lyra is likely inspector. If Sunflower is mafia and Colours is inspector, then Lyra is likely alien.

How can the spike be behind my back when it's still stuck through High Moon's dead corpse?

The songs talked it over, and then came to a conclusion. They all began to focus their gaze on one particular song.

"What? Me? You're kidding!" Jeremiah Blues protested.

The other songs surrounded her, and tied her arms and legs. They then carried her out into the center of the stage, and stood back as the giant claw stole her away in one swift snatching motion. The songs grimaced as they heard a far-off crunching noise, but then a brief flicker of hope reassured them. The shadowy master nodded to affirm their suspicions.

Sunflower is dead. She was mafia. 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Song Choice Mafia V: Enclosure in Shadow [D3]

The songs awoke the next morning, apprehensive of what they might find. They gathered around a body lying against the wall in the foyer. It appeared a blade had struck the song between his eyes, and he now lay frozen in terror on the floor.

The killer had left another bloody message on the wall.

"Eram quod es, Eris quod sum."

Lyra Heartstrings is dead. He was mafia. 48 hours to discuss.

...Called it.

Well, that was decidedly a vig kill. But if we're still here, presumably there's one mafia left. Anyone got any information?

Dang, we're completely owning the mafia.

Colours was (most likely) the true inspector so....hard to find leads now.

Um... I do. HighMoon, before dying, was visited by OrngSumb. If OrngSumb has anything to say. Say it.

I got nothing.

But I can translate the latin, thank you Catholic schooling.

It means: "I was what you are, you will be what I am". It's usually found on gravestones.

Back
Top Bottom