• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

Sensing movement nearby, Rinevan had jumped up into a tree before the group had reached the river. Now, doing his best to hide his distinctive coloring, he peered out from his leafy sheild.
...? Others like... me...? Wh-who are they?

"...yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I think I was! When I was only a ralts a long time ago!"

Zulo looks at the tree.

"Huh" he says "Who's that?"

"Well don't do anything that might intimidate it," said Cryptica. "If we talk to each other too much, then....." she just stood there, looking around and pretending not to have noticed.

((pikachu629's last post reminds me of a song.))
Darksong took a quick look around, making sure there was no one coming. Then Toree walked up. This made Darksong remember to ask Lunipseon, "Can Toree travel with us?"

Lunipseon looked back and sat down in thought. "It might take me awhile to decide that. You can take her for now, but be aware that the decision may suddenly change."

"That would explain why it's hiding" Zulo replied to April.

Zulo stared at the fire so as not to intimidate the creature.

"Where can we go now? The forest is going up in flames!"

"I figured that." said Zulo. "We really should move because the humans know where we are now. We don't want another encounter with them. Lunispeon, what do you think?"

Lunipseon turned his head and nodded. "Good idea." He dashed into the undergrowth.
"Too hasty," muttered Cryptica, using telekinesis to figure out which way Lunipseon had gone. "This way," she said, stepping behind the trees.

Darksong followed carefully, staying behind so that she was with Garchard. She padded alongside her friend, and Toree flew close behind, keeping an eye out for any more humans that they might run into on the way to the next destination.
((Oddly enough, I just checked, and it appears that Garchard and I are both splices of Pokémon that are in the exact same breeding group as each other; Houndoom and Mightyena are both in Ground only, and Garchomp and Charizard are both in Monster and Dragon. For some reason, I think that's weird o_O))

Garchard flew up, with Staraptor by his side. "Why don't we head toward those mountains?" Garchard called. "and can Staraptor travel with us, Lunipseon?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea. There might be a cave or two, and there's bound to be fresh water. Plus, the humans will probably never find us there. I'm with Garchard on this."

Then Garchard collapsed and fell to the ground.

[FLASHBACK]
"C'mon Zulo. Come meet my parents." Garchard (Gible) said, two Garchomps behind him. Zulo (a Ralts) began walking towards Garchard. "Mom, Dad, this is my friend Zulo," Garchard said. "What!" Garchard's mom said. "Get that Ralts away from us!" Then Zulo walked away, sad.
[FLASHBACK END]

Last edited:
Silver followed behind Cryptica as she held the ralts close. "How far do you think the fire is gonna spread?" Silver asked Cryptica.

Last edited:
"Unless we do something, probably throughout the entire forest. Hopefully the mountains should be OK though..."

"Oh i forgot meet my ralts friend Zulo. He's a ralts and bellosom mix and his name is Bell." said Silver to Zulo.
((his name is not zulo its Bell.))

Garchard got up. "I'm fine," Garchard said, feeling dizzy. What's happening?, he thought.

[FLASHBACK]
"Mom, why did you do that?" Garchard (a Gible) said. "That wasn't very nice." "Son, anyone who is not like us is our enemy. We don't make friends with them." Garchard's father said. "Well, you're WRONG, Dad! You're wrong! Zulo's my friend and if you cant accept him, you cant accept me!" Garchard said and he began to run away from his parents. "Garchard!" Garchard's father yelled.
[FLASHBACK END]

Lunipseon nodded. "The Flying-types may travel with us as long as they know how to fight. Cryptica...."
The Gardevoir/Charizard cross nodded in understanding. "Follow me," she said, leaping into the air to fly. "We're going to the mountain. If we don't hurry, the fire will consume us as well as the forest." She flapped her wings once and jetted into the sky, but still in the others' view.

Back
Top Bottom