• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

"I'll check on the fire." said Silver as she flew up. "I can't believe it! The fires out!" she said as she floated down. "That's not possible." said Silver stunned.
((good night/day))

Last edited:
...?! What...? What could have done that? Rinevan thought. Unfourtunately, he didn't have time to ponder this, as the branch he was sitting on gave way under his weight, and he fell to the forest floor.

"Oh, no!" Darksong cried and used all her strength to run back to Rick and pick him up. She dashed back to the group and collapsed.

"Darksong!" Cryptica turned and landed on the ground next to Darksong. Sheclosed her eyes and focused, looking at the energy in the mix's body. "I think she's just tired. You're fine, Darksong. Aren't you?" Cryptica turned and ran, plucking a few Oran berries and holding them out in front of Darksong. "Take these."

Toree wandered over to the commotion. "No worries, she's just asleep." She put a soft-feathered wing over Darksong.

"Oh, alright." Cryptica popped the Oran berries into her mouth and ate them. "What will we do when the fire approaches?"

Toree replied, "I can stay here with her while you move on. I'll be able to find you by flying in the sky, and she can follow me when she wakes up."

"Okay," Cryptica nodded. She flapped her wings and took off high in the sky, soaring above Lunipseon, who was still heading toward Team Eclipse's goal.

((*plays part of K.K. March and credits roll*

Just kidding.))

Rinevan struggled up, slightly unnerved due to no one seeing him fall,and slowly walked over to Toree. "Ummm... Hello," He said, quietly, "Who are you?"

"I'll carry Darksong," Garchard growled. "So are we still heading for the mountains?" Then the ground began to shake. It was a stampede of Rhyhorns!

"Just great now rhyhorns are trying to kill us what next?!" said Silver as she flew above the others holding Bell in her arms.

"I'm Toree!" she told the newcomer. "What's your name?"
As the ground began to shake, Darksong fidgeted a bit. The rumbling became louder, and her eyes flew open. "What's happening now?" she growled.
"A stampede!" Toree cried. "Of Rhyhorns!"
"Oh, no..." Darksong groaned. "Everybody, prepare for battle."

Cryptica couldn't feel the ground shake, being in the air, but she could hear the rumbling. "Now we have one more reason to hurry up. Or, we can face them."
Being both Gardevoir and Charizard, Cryptica guessed she was pyrokinetic.

"Yeah, this is not that unusual for us actually"

As the stampede approached, Zulo stood ready for Lunispeon's command. But then he looked closer- "Hey look, those pokemon have the same collars as the birds did! They must be the human's slaves!" he yelled.

Cryptica nodded. "Okay!" Hey Silver, we're gonna do a Flamethrower combo attack if that's okay with you. Or are you too busy flying right now?

Staraptor flew toward the ramapaging Rhyhorns and used Barrier. It was no use. The Rhyhorns went through it. Actually, they went through everyone, an erie chill as they passed by. "Were they g...g...ghosts?" Staraptor trembled. "Yeah, that means a Pokemon Tower is here," Garchard growled.

Back
Top Bottom