• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

Cryptica was passed through by Rhyhorn ghosts. Never mind, she thought to Silvera. The Gardevoir cross was a bit less energyzed by the Rhyhorn.
"So we go to the mountain now?" asked Cryptica, spying the fire in the distance.

"I knew there was something odd about them," Darksong said. "Well, no use worrying now. Let's get to the mountain."
Toree soared into the sky. "We're much closer than we were before. Off to our new home!"

Cryptica nodded. She took off and flew next to Toree. "We're all unique and different.... in a good way." She smiled.

Garchard began to run. He wanted to get to the Pokemon Tower, a sacred place where the souls of dead Pokemon live forever. He wanted to see if his parents were there.

"Maybe..." Cryptica giggled when she noticed that it was her friend talking. "Oh, hello, Silver. I didn't notice you there."
Changing the subject, she added, "We're getting close to the mountain now."

"and there's the Pokemon Tower," Staraptor said. The Pokemon Tower shrouded the team with darkness as the sun moved behind it. "So, who's going in with me?" Garchard growled.

"I'd like to stay behind," said Cryptica. "I'm a Psychic-type, as is Silver, but it's her decision on whether she wants to go." The splice soared a bit lower so that she could occasionally see Lunipseon's shape darting between the trees.

"W...w...well I'll g...g...go wi...wi...with you," Staraptor said, trembling in fear. "Zulo, Darksong, do you guys want to come?" Garchard asked.

"Sure." Darksong nodded in agreement. "I'm Dark-type, so I can handle ghosts. But what's the point of entering? We're trying to find a home."

"Sure, I'll go in with you. What's to be afraid of ghosts?

The reason I want to go in is because, well, it's there!"

"Just a herd of stampeding ghost rhyhorns" said Zulo. "Now a few of us are going in this creepy tower. Wanna join us before we go in?"

"OK. Hi Star! You might not want to come in here. You never know what might happen."

Zulo looks back at the tower.

"Well, I'm going in."

Zulo disappears in the darkness of the tower...

"But I want to go in, I want to be just like Moonshine someday." complained Star. "I wanna be an Elipseon!"

"Just what I like to hear, Star! Both of us are going in." said Moonshine.

Back
Top Bottom