• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

"No, it is best you all leave," the Garchomp ghost said. Then he began to rise upward. The group began to run toward the door but something supernatural was blocking the exit. "We cant get out!" Staraptor cried. "We have no choice but to go and meet this Giratina," Garchard growled.

Darksong leaped back. "Giratina!?" She began to shiver. She didn't know why, she was just afraid of that horrid being. Hurriedly she raced to the door, but was blocked. "No!"
"HELP!" she howled.

"Why would he kill us?" Garchard growled. "Just because he is the Lord of the Underworld, doesn't mean that he is merciless."

Last edited:
"Well, he is the ruler of the underworld, I don't expect him to be that accepting. Besides, you heard Garchomp. He said it would be a bad idea to go up there.

Garchard began to climb the stairs and then slipped. The stairs became a portal. "What the..." Staraptor said. "A portal!" "C'mon, everyone let's go!" Garchard yelled. They could hear screeching and moaning coming from the portal.

((Time out, did April join the team to go into the Pokemon Tower or is she with Lunipseon. Oh yeah and I'll be gone for the night. Please don't continue the RPG because I have big plans for the Giratina part. Thanks. Or you can continue, just dont get to Giratina yet.))

Darksong said to the others, "I-I don't th-think we sh... should go in... there...." She put her tail between her legs and cowered.

Silver was leaning againest a tree sleeping. She didn't know her back was slipping off the tree and she slipped and fell with a thud. "Wha..what happened?" said Silver as she relished that her back slipped from the tree. "Oh i just slipped. And everyone is still asleep." she said sleepily as she fell back asleep.

"Asleep? Not me and Toree." Cryptica looked at a couple other Pokemon, including Silver, sleeping. "Um... I don't really know if I'm tired or not, so I can't sleep....."

Darksong was immoblized with fear. "I don't want to go in there..." she whined.
((PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THINGS UP LIKE THIS WITHOUT CONTACTING THE THREAD STARTER FIRST! IT RUINS THE PLOT! We should just say that the portal takes us outside and forget this ever happened.))

((That's one reason why Cryptica didn't go. She wanted to make it to the mountain faster, as well as the fact that she was weak to Ghost-types.))

Back
Top Bottom