• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

She then ducked farther in the bush.I hope they don't see me,spying is rude!she thought to herself.She then peeped out again when no one was looking.((For following posters:she ducks back in when someone notices her again))

Silver followed behind Cryptica leaving a few berries by the bush in case anyone was there. The mountian is so close yet we are so far from it. Silver thought.

Last edited:
Toree looked over to the bush. "Pretty flower," she commented, but said nothing else. Then Darksong awoke, shaking her head. "Did I miss anything?"

"I have an idea," Garchard said, "Why dont the splices that have wings carry the ones that dont. We can fly to the mountain and its much faster."

I can teleport everyone if Silver and Cryptica lends me a hand. Rick said, and floated after everyone. He knew there was someone in the bushes, but they didn't want to come out, so he wouldn't for whatever was there out either.

Sure am. Rick started to focus his power on teleporting the others to the cave. C'mon. I can't teleport that many so far!

Silver focused her power too. "We need Cryitca and Moonshine to help too though." said Silver to Rick.

Cryptica heard the psychic conversation and nodded to Rick, Silver and Moonshine. Let's go, she said, focusing. She began to hover in the air. We only need you, Moonshine.

Toree swooped down to Darksong and rested on the splice's back. "Nope."
Darksong nodded, and sat down. This made Toree jump off. Darksong itched herself on the side of her head before falling over again. The sun was beating down all on her for some reason. She was a Fire-type, but only one-third Fire. The other two-thirds were Dark.

Moonshine. We can do this without you, but that would take more energy out of us. We would appreciate a little help. Rick telepathicly said to Moonshine. His image began to shiver to show them he was ready to teleport.

Okay, everyone focus on teleporting ourselves and the others.
Cryptica's eyes were shut tight. She focused on herself as well of the rest of the group. Then she thought of the place where to teleport them: a little ways up the side of the mountain. You probably know how to teleport others so unless you don't I don't need to tell you.

Cyndaganium saw the berries.She stepped out and grabbed the berries,then sat down and ate them.

Back
Top Bottom