• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't terraform it. It came with the planet.

But I was surprised when I found it just after an eco-disaster. It's not like the planet wants to be destroyed...

...or does it?

EDIT: Speaking of which, does anyone know what happens if you are too late to save a planet from eco-disaster?

The animal that's in danger becomes extinct on said planet, and another creature becomes endangered. If you let it continue, the planet will reverse itself into a T-0.

To fix it, just put more creatures. Done!

I'm still working on Alter Ego's Alter Ego. I'm currently doing Diplomat Hero. After that, I'll just need Trader Hero, Knight Hero, and Ecologist Hero.

I just found out that you don't need the disk in to play Spore, so I'll be playing more, 'cause I don't have to worry about my laptop getting off level and making a weird noise =)

sigh...for some reason my computer has been acting up and runs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow on spore, so i can't really play spore without worrying about playing so long that itll slow down so much that i can't save. Its probably cuz i have like 700 meg ram and the boz says u need 2 gig, but it worked fine before, anyone got ideas?

edit* oh and something really cool my friend did was he reached the max money in space stage (999,999,999 spore bucks). He has bunch of purple spice planets and is very picky who he sells it to, i told him he was crazy when he first started this, but a week later he told me this.

Speaking of the Grox, there is an official mod that has been released to address the unreachable Grox worlds problem. It can be found somewhere on this page.
I feel like a dumbass; I can't find the right folder to put the file into. The closest I could find was "My Spore creations".

If I'm correct, you just put it in the folder where your Spore game is located.

Oh btw Sike Saner, how do you get the option to change your stereotype archetype?

Last edited:
Some empires will offer archetype-changing missions, as explained here. What those missions will require you to do depends on the archetype to which you're switching.

Archetype-changing missions are not available for the knight archetype or the wanderer archetype, however. You'll just have to play through the game in the way that leads to each of those archetypes if you want to play as either of those two. Getting those two archetypes is explained here and here, respectively.

I'm actually starting a new game because when you get to the colonisation bits it gets tiring and a bit boring.

I just found a planet called Tamaria, like Temari from Naruto. And she has moved back up on my top list now! Woo-hoo! ^.^

Screenshot to come in a while, Cryptica's making a Luxray :D

Oh, awesome then. :) I'll go find an empire that can change me. I personally found Shaman useful on one game, as being able to teleport to your homeworld from anywhere is very useful.

Back
Top Bottom