• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Spore Chat

Is Spore any good?

• Yes! Amazing~

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No. Not all it's hyped up to be.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Haven't Played it.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a suggestion - maybe people could restate their Sporepedia usernames and a list of them could be made on the first post?
LunarWisp, here.
Made a trout. I love mah trout.

sadplanetissadd8.png

Found after seeing that x3

Sorry everyone, I'll try to get the usernames on the first post. I've been busy with homework. ' ~'

EDIT: Okay, finished. I've done everyone who's posted theirs. Also, if you haven't been put as a member, and want to, just let me know.

Last edited:
No, the N and I are switched around in Blastoise428's.

Did you know when I was randomly trying to select a name for a colony, I got Paras? Paras evolves into Parasect which learns Spore :D

No, the N and I are switched around in Blastoise428's.

Did you know when I was randomly trying to select a name for a colony, I got Paras? Paras evolves into Parasect which learns Spore :D

Awesome! :D The only even remotely interesting thing I've ever gotten by using the random name generators in the game was "Jones".

I've only gotten 'Wooks' from the random name generator.. >.>

But the strangest name I've come up with is Glade scented air freshener. My creature on that planet is GeMagic... lol.

Finally gotten back into the game, and magnificently managed to complete Creature Stage within an hour. *happy*

I've been running through the creature stage a lot lately, managed to get two epics to fight (My most recent planet has so many epics It's ridiculous), and... I don't know.

It is really easy to make sporebucks in space when one of your own colonies buys red spice for 9000 sporebucks... o.o

Well, it's official; I suck at Tribe Stage AND Civilization Stage.

DarnitIwantSpaceStagenowdarnit.

I completed Creature stage within an hour AND went through it without dying.

Two rewards for me. Whee.

But tribe and Civ are awesome! If I like taking completely different sides on both of them... (I like making friends with everyone in tribe, and killing everyone with military in civ..)

I started a new planet (again) and discovered that I can actually do Space Stage...if I can remember where all my colonies are. ^^;

EDIT: I just love how after I say I suck at Civilization Stage, I get Rolling Thunder. ^^ (For those who don't know, that would be finishing Civ. Stage in an hour. ^^)

Last edited:
Congrats on Rolling Thunder! ^^

I decided to share pics of each of the species that I used to get each of the Passion achievements. These are just pictures of how they turned out at the end of the creature stage since I don't have the space stage outfits finalized for all of them.

Warrior Passion: Nezashi

Shaman Passion: Chen Dessel

Trader Passion: Driezze

Zealot Passion: Szalzyis

Diplomatic Passion: Drib Drob

Scientist Passion: Ngkukkin

Knight Passion: Cheedle

Ecologist Passion: Uvauwa

Bard Passion: Inhurha

Wanderer Passion: Zoulari (They're now zealots.)

Back
Top Bottom