• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprite Contest!

May I enter?

2gwfke9.png

Forget what particular R/S/E trainer it was, but she's spliced with Vibrava. ^^

Now I am! Can I judge it thes evening, ES? I has to shower, then I has to go to school, then I has homework... yeah.

So I've gone through my whole school day...and done my homework[not exactly...] and showered and stuff AND I posted after you by some hours.

My bedtime is 10:00 EST. I usually get on at 6:00 and get off at 7:00 mbecause my mom only lets me have ine hour in the evening and one in the morning! ...And it's two minutes until shower time!

cuteypieod5.png

Creativity: 9/10
Quality: 9/10
Overall: 18/20

I like how you used the second frame.The outline of the tail is too bright on one half, to dark on the other.Very good, though- and cute!

Thanks, I used the Second Frame because I thought the pose was better and the Eevee seemed cuter in that pose :D

Now the final entry was judged...just incase you don't want to go search the whole thread to find results...

cuteypieod5.png

eety.png

2dkact3.gif

Quality: 8/10
Overall: 17/20

Skittavee49364.PNG

Quality: 8/10
Overall: 17/20

skeevtytb2.png

Creativity: 8/10
Quality: 6/10
Overall: 14/20

eeveeskitty.png

Creativity: 5/10
Overall: 14/20

Um Mewtwo, everyone who entered has got either 1st, 2nd or 3rd because everyone tied with someone. But YAY I'm first equal.

^ But you still have to make trophies

And you say everyone tied, the two people who tied First still beat the two people who tied second.

Mewtwo, my answer to you.

You say everyone tied, the two people who tied First still beat the two people who tied second. That isn't any reason to not make trophies. Instead of writing 1st 2nd or 3rd put 1st= or something.

Back
Top Bottom