• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprites up your A**!!!

Mr. Moon

You can't eat me! I'm Herbert Moooooon!
Well hello everyone! Not Glad you stopped by! ;D I makeh teh sprites, yeah?

whatdispycando.png

I can do a few other things not listed above, but I don't really care to make them outside a request.
So...
COME AT ME BRO.

Chimera...
I haven't heard that term for two pokemon combined before.
Is that something different then just two combined?

If not, i'd like to request a combination of pidgeotto and farfetch'd, please.
Farfetch'd as the base.

I'd like a recolor of Charmander with Celebi colors

I'd also like a Pokeball with charizard wings

I'd also like a mix of Espeon and furret

Don't save sprites as JPEGS. It makes them impossible to edit later and makes them look fuzzy. Save them as .png instead.

I know, That image is the only JPEG. Only because My yanmegalax was saved as a JPEG(I was dumb that night) so it converted the whole image up on saving.

All coming up by the way!
I'll have to add a request quota if this keeps up. xD

I don't want sprites up my ass! Do:

How 'bout a Shinx-line recolor, with all of the blue replaced with a dark red, the yellow with a dark purple, and all the white with a /very/ dark grey.

HOLY JEEZUS ALLEGORY LION, THIS FORUM IS SPRITE DEPRIVED.
Any requests made past Ulqi's post will be put off till Saturday, mostly because I'll be at a friend's place tomorrow.
Thanks for all the requests. :3

Here's Spunky's request!
farfetched-x-pidgeotto.png

Enjoi~

Hey, DarkAura, I know I didn't post rules or anything, but could you stick with one request at a time? xD
It just seems kind of unfair that you request three, but if you tell me which one, I'd be happy to do it. :3

I really hope I don't get infracted for double posts...;_;
Legendaryseeker99, here is your request, I thank you for the challenge!~
LS99shinx-recolour.png

Here you go Fyre/Everglider!~
rave-spinda2.png

Alright Everyone, Request away! I won't be able to do requests till Saturday though!

Last edited:
Never made a Chimera out of more than two pokemon...I'd be happy to!
...On Saturday. x3

Back
Top Bottom