• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sprites up your A**!!!

Right, so I know this will get put off til Saturday, but could I have a chimera of Mew and Victini, have the image URL/location, and have it transparentized?

If you don't know how to transparentize HERE IS MY GRAND TUTORIAL ROYALE. Also I think there's a site somewhere that does it for you but I can't be bothered to look for it.

•get GIMP, a free image editing program.

•After making image in assumed MS Paint, open it with GIMP.

•Once opened, go to 'Layers' which is at the top left corner

•then click alpha channels

•then go to the Toolbox window and select the wand thing

•then select the white space around the sprite with the wand and push 'delete' on your keyboard

•done

I probably got a bajillion things wrong and suggest you google.

Right, so I know this will get put off til Saturday, but could I have a chimera of Mew and Victini, have the image URL/location, and have it transparentized?

If you don't know how to transparentize HERE IS MY GRAND TUTORIAL ROYALE. Also I think there's a site somewhere that does it for you but I can't be bothered to look for it.

•get GIMP, a free image editing program.

•After making image in assumed MS Paint, open it with GIMP.

•Once opened, go to 'Layers' which is at the top left corner

•then click alpha channels

•then go to the Toolbox window and select the wand thing

•then select the white space around the sprite with the wand and push 'delete' on your keyboard

•done

I probably got a bajillion things wrong and suggest you google.
You mean render it. I can do the fusion, as for rendering it, I have NEVER been good at it. So, I'll make the fusion, I really don't mind if you render it yourself though.

I was wondering, what are the other effects you can do?
You mentioned you could do more.
Just other fun little things, infernos, basic splices(without recolor/blending just taking parts and sticking it onto another sprite), probably some other things.

Oh yeah!
Thanks for the Chandlure.
It looks coolio! :3
Thanks, glad you like it. :3

Umm, i guess i'll just request my Espeon and Furret mix then

Will do!

Mewtini, I'm sorry for the abomination I've created...I honestly don't like how this turned, so much went wrong with the sprites I downloaded. ;_;
But here it is:
mew-x-victini.png

Expecting just a bit more of furret, but it's still fucking awesome, thanks!

Nooo, problem!
Requests are still open for the night, I'll check back in an hour.

Back
Top Bottom