• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSB Choice Mafia (N3)

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (D2)

The inactives will be KILLED AT THE STAKE

I MEAN WHAT

We assume everything Phantom said was true. That was, after all, the whole point of lynching her: to see if she was telling the truth.

So if the mafia have a bodyguard, then their is definitely a non-mafia member (or separate mafia faction) that can kill (unless the GM just likes screwing with us). I'd say we can safely attribute at least one death to that. Also, there is a converter, so it could be that there is one of those roles that kills you if you visit at night/ try to convert.

I'll show you mafia! You'll never beat me! Show me ya moves!

I think they might be millers because the odds of two mafia dying in one nite is slim.

Also kirby is too cute to be evil unless it's Meta Knight

I'll show you mafia! You'll never beat me! Show me ya moves!

Commas save lives, Wargle.

Anyway, one thing that's been bothering me is, why didn't the mafia make a kill last night?

Maybe they did and there are two factWOOF

Yeah but that's my opWOOF

Two down, who knows how many more. Guys we are on a roll it seems...lets hope we keep it up til the end.

I just realized they also could have been lovers. Which seems most likely to me. It seems like Kirby drowned itself when its lover died.

actually; it's possible that Pokemon Trainer is killing everyone! You know, drowning=squirtle and maiming/ripping apart=Charizard!

I can guarantee you, I'm not capable of killing two people. In fact, being able to kill more than once is way too overpowered for any role in Mafia.

I agree with the lovers, but then again, there aern't very many good odds on both of the lovers being mafia. But, I really don't know.

Uh, they were on two different nights??

Maybe the Lover appears as a Mafia when they are hooked up with one.

I agree with the lovers, but then again, there aern't very many good odds on both of the lovers being mafia. But, I really don't know.

It's possible that the Lover used her night action on a Mafia member and thus is now counted as Mafia. Depends on Zapi's mod style

Hooray! We got at least one mafia down. Yoshi! Maybe the reason why ole_schooler shows up as mafia is either they were converted last night or is actually mafia. Yosh.

Prehaps (unlikely though) that ole_schooler died from a healer clash? Yos. Well they have a role taking someone's ability for a night. That's seems a powerful role and maybe ole_schooler revealing their role and hoping that someone heal them.

Last edited:

ole_schooler roleclaimed as a one-off targeter, which makes her a likely candidate for a mafia conversion. That's my theory, anyway.

Samus makes sense as a bodyguard. Or maybe...

Is Zero Suit Samus using her nice ass to woo people a terrible idea or a terrible idea?

I can see Samus using her breasts to attract people. She have a body like a stripper if you think about it. XD

But do we have enough information to lynch someone today?

Well the fact about RTB, for one. WOOF.

It could WOOFing be! I'm WOOFing telling you guys

Back
Top Bottom