• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

((I'm sorry, but I just can't keep up with this. I never have a clue what's going on, so I'm forced to resign. ;_; Wah.... And I like this RP, it just moves TOO FREAKIN' FAST FOR ME!!!!!))

((Where is my group? I feel lonely XD))

ES walked forwards making forced conversation with her cats.

'Hey...Nightstar?' ES asked.

'Yes' he meowed.

'Well...you and Goldenmoon...' ES trailed off.

'Goldenmoon?' he asked innocently.

'Shr changed her name...while in the most Insane area of Insanity' ES answered.

'Oh...you want to change it back?' he asked.

'Uh...yeah...yeah I suppose...' she trailed off into mutters.

'Goldenfeather?' Nightstar questioned.

'Huh?' she replied.

'I like the name Goldenfeather' Nightstar meowed but the feeling that he was going to say something else hung in the air. ES wondered what it could be.

They kept walking all the while, the silence dragging on.

'Can someone apart from me and my cats talk?' ES said annoyingly.

((Sure))

TP dashed forward and grabbed the rope, giving it a massive heave upwards and moving his hands to draw it up. It was hard work - pulling people on ropes usually is - but the new muscle did it's job, and it was easier than it would have been in his old form.

Typh looked around wildly, staring at the member as she disintergrated.
Mmm. Voli,Voli,Voliii...cowardly today, aren't we? she thought.
She loped over to the ropes, pondering slightly on whether or not it will break. Nevertheless, she grabbed on, yanking the rope up,up,,up.
Reminds me of walking Hugh on his leash those years back. Struggling, Typh steped back a few paces, attempting to tie the rope to a sturdy jutting of rock.

"Just a little more.... There!"

Zora finally managed to get her hand up on the edge of the cliff, and swung up with Midnight in her arms. She lay him out on the ground and untied the rope from around herself, picking up her poolstick while she was at it.

Arylett's weak arms couldn't hold the rope much longer, she felt her strength faltering, as she finally let it slip out of her exhausted fingers.

"Owww!"

She looked down at her hands, which were a bit red and blistered. Then looked guiltily and apologetically at the others, cursing mildly under her breath at her own weakness.

((Eh. I dunno. I'm lost but still here, since someone might tell me what to do sooner or later.))

((Right now, we are in either Insanity or Debate Hall. Some have to go to CC. Midnight's evil twin broke away from him since EVERY BAD GUY LEFT. And we are now pulling an unconcious Middy up. He said something about reviving...I still don't know what that means.))

Back
Top Bottom