• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

Jester

Tales of TCoD is back. JOIN IT
It was falling to pieces... The forum they had spent the better part of their life on... Both admins were gone and the mods that had once been the guardians of it were now tearing it to pieces... It was not their fault... It was hers... Now they had two choices... Let it die... Or fight back...

Midnight stood before the remaining members with two people at his side. Stepping up to the mike he started speaking.
"I am suprised there are this many left here that are willing to stand up for our forum... We alone have the power to save it from evoli... So I have come up with a plan to take it back... We shall split into three groups and search the forums for her... If we neutralize her then TCoD might be saved... Who is brave enough to take back what is ours!"

Naturally, Zora was first to step up. She was in one of her most bitchy moods, and she clutched her poolstick and snarled. The cattle prod contained within was going to come in handy.

"Y'alls better let me help. Those wenches betrayed my trust. You know my policies on that... On top of that, the leader of them all... SHE BRAINWASHED MY BOYFRIEND AND DROVE HIM AWAY!!" She slammed her poolstick into the nearest object, and one could see the shock from the electricity-filled tip run through it before it burst. And that was just the stun-tip.

Well, somehow, this time, it's insanely easy to decide! Black Yoshi kept a relativly good distance from the moody Zora, and stepped up. "Well, I wouldn't say I'm 'brave', just plain stupid." He didn't know how he could be cheery and still crack bad jokes at a time like this, but that was just him. "I'm in."

Evoli closed her eyes and took another sip of tea before closing the thermos and stuffing it in the pocket of her sweatshirt. Her pet Eevee Eric was curled up in a ball in her lap, wiggling his feet occasionally in his sleep. She smiled and played with one of his ears.
"Cute little Eric.. So much more reasonable than those silly people. We're really helping them, you know. But they won't appreciate it until it's all done, so we have to stay here for a little longer, okay?"
If he heard her, he didn't seem to care. No matter. It wasn't like he'd be running off any time soon. He hated to be away from his "Mommy". Giggling softly, she pulled a small book from her hoodie pocket and started to read.

Darksong kept her Psyduck close. "I do what it takes to save things precious to me, and this forum is one of them. And hopefully, Psyduck has a part in it."

As always, the baby kappa-like Pokemon seemed confused. But at the same time, its will appeared kindled, and it raised a hand as if to ask a question. But then it was lowered, and there was a curious glint in the sleek, yellow-skinned Pokemon's eyes.

Cryptica had thought the speech was over, but she rose from her seat and stood, chest puffed out to make herself look more important. It wasn't really working that well.

"Without this forum I would be so bored, so I will take part in saving it."

A bubble floated up above her, and her Kingdra appeared to psych itself up.

RandomTyphoon stared up at the others, and really decided to limp over.
"Heck, I'm in. There's got to be a way to get through to my brother and through Evoli. We can't lose this place, bravery or none at all."
She nodded to herself swiftly, the neon red antlers on her hat flapping up and down, looking quite comical. Hugh stood up for a moment, trekking alongside his "partner."
"Aye." he mumbled.

Skymin looked out of the corner of her eye to see Zora raging. At the sight of the electrified pool cue, she scooted away. Looking up, Skymin nodded in agreement with Midnight.

"You know, this is probab;y the first forum I've been to in all my days of web-sailing that didn't revel in anarchy. So yes, I would like to save it."

Holly, from atop Skymin's head, nodded as well.

Zora roared, a small habit of hers when she was angry due to her animal-like tendencies when in a rage. She glared daggers at Yoshi and Skymin before bringing her pool cue up off of the remains of the object.

"Tch... but it's not like I'm going to target her first... Oh no, I've something very special planned for her once I've destroyed every single one of her subordinates..." she muttered, a positively evil grin forming across her face and revealing canine teeth that were bigger than a human's should be. "Arylett is first... I was on her side, I defended her when the mods attacked her... How could she betray me like that...?" She looked down, trying to hide the crazed gleam in her eyes. She was absolutely shaking with rage now; she wanted a fight and she wanted it now.

"Although I suppose I can't catch them all myself, and I'm not the leader here..." she breathed deeply, "But they betrayed me and berated me..."

((Forgot to add the animal-like tendencies and the teeth part into the form, sorry. Will do that now.))

RandomTyphoon stared at Zora. "Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. We're talking KILLING here?
Heck, I know we have to fight, but there is no way I'm going to have my baby brother's blood on my hands. No way." RandomTyphoon held her knifewrench in her hands, standing firm lest Zora wanted to tear through her.

Flora raised her hand in the air. "I'll help! I'll set them on fire if I have to!" she yelled, clenching her fists. This was one of her favorite places, and she'd rather see a few members be consumed in a fiery conflagration than have it be destroyed.

(( It's obvious where the Ashes part of my username came from. XP

Also, fiery conflagration is fun to say.))

Teh Hyper Pikadator was sitting a few feet away from Evoli, twirling his "boomstick" around in his small hands. "Y'know, they might be looking for us." He mumbled to Evoli and his electric companion.
"Do we kill them? At this point...at this point I'll be ready to off anyone. Even...even Phoon."

Zora glanced up at RandomTyphoon. "Clearly I had not thought of that..." the grin didn't leave her face. "Fine, he shall not die..." She looked at Flora next, nodding slowly. So the leader of her group did agree. That was good, always good...

Wait, what was that?

She glanced down to see a white kitsune with hazel eyes nudging her side. Please calm down, you're scaring me...

"Sorry, Chimani..."

RandomTyphoon glanced around. Good, she thought. She was always up to protect the place she whittled hours away on with good friends, but killing her crazed brother-no. She was always the one with slightly more logic.

The girl stooped, gently running her fingers across Hugh's furrowed brow, who by now was somewhat asleep.

Animorph stepped forward to the gathering members.

"I also pledge to, to the best of my abilities, defend and fight for TCoD." he said, before pausing. "...No, nope...that was way to serious and corny...should I redo that?...Eh, it's shot anyways, and you all know what I mean." He shrugged.

Evoli laughed and answered cheerfully, "Oh, but of course they are, that's half the fun! I don't think they'll find us anytime soon, so it probably won't be necessary at the moment. Probably."
As she was speaking, Eric woke up and yawned, looking bored.

A soft "umm..." announced the presence of the rather dour-looking Arylett, dressed quite darkly. She silently slinked into Evoli's room, dark eyes looking quite serious.

Arylett kept looking anxiously at Evoli, who seemed to be in the middle of a conversation with her pet Eevee. Well... she didn't really want to intrude. But it was necessary, wasn't it? The leader needed to be informed. Again though, the frightfully shy girl was afraid... afraid of what wrath she might incur from distracting a busylooking person.

However, it really did have to be done.

"Umm... Miss...?"

The yonug child stared at the much older girl in the room. Although he would never admit it to anyone, he was slightly afraid of what the boss would do to a lowly eleven-year old.

<Uh-Oh...here comes trouble.> Pikadator suddenly heard in his mind. The short, plump Pikachu was looking up at his master, eyes full of solemness.

Evoli looked up in surprise. It was only Arylett. She composed herself quickly, looking slightly more serious than normal.
"What is it?"
Eric licked her hand nervously, hoping nothing bad happened. Mommy was usually happy and nice, but she could get mad easily. He hoped whatever this shy girl said, that it was good news.

"Umm... well..." She sputtered a bit, look from the young child who she just noticed to Evoli. How was she going to put this... without... offense?

"I really just think... that we should have some sort of... umm... plan of action. I've been spying, you see, Miss... on the enemy. And they appear to be organizing... So... we should... you know... I just thought... we should have a plan. If that makes... any sense at all." She sounded quite unconfident in her speaking and rather hesitant.

Back
Top Bottom