• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Tales of TCoD

Oh, you don't think I have plans? Wouldn't you like to know.. but oh well.
"Are you implying I haven't bothered to make any plans at all?"
Evoli looked extremely angry, then unexpectedly started laughing.
"Because I haven't! But yes, I probably ought to. Although depending on how competent they really are, it may not be necessary. Eric?"
She snapped her fingers. Eric jumped down and walked off, returning with a notebook and pen in his mouth. She took them and opened it to a blank page, then snapped her fingers again. Eric looked dazed for a moment and sat down next to his owner.

Last edited:
Celestial Blade stood next to Evoli, with his Guilmon wanting a piggyback from his human partner. Guilmon was still a youngster. Celestial Blade said "Not now, Guilmon, this is VERY important." They were on the same side as Evoli. Celestial Blade's M16 machine gun and Zweihander sword were sheathed at the moment. Guilmon sniffed the air, and knew something was happening to the cave right away.

She sighed in relief... whew... avoided the bullet. But she felt a small pang of frustration... hmm. Well later. Later that would be saved.

"I was thinking that perhaps... and it is all right if you do not wish to use this plan... I could infiltrate one of the enemy groups... they do not yet know of my Dog Form. And uhh... I was able sucessfully to spy on them... so it may work. And... sabotage them... from within. That's all I have... thus far. Still a bit shaky... on the details."

She bowed her head, to show respect to the leader. Yet inside, that odd resentment and anger continued to prickle ominously...

Evoli nodded slowly, scratching the top of Eric's head.
"Hmm.. that seems like it could work. Go ahead. When would you begin?"

"This threat to our forums will be exterminated," Exo-Raikou said, "I will make sure of that."

"Those who wish to stand in my group to help the forums, speak now."

"Hmm... again... still shaky on umm... the details." She seemed to have been becoming more confident with every sentence. Her plan... was well-perceived. Good so far... good. "I suppose I'd begin when we get everything a bit more... sorted out. Now does not seem like the right time... Perhaps I could... led them astray. Lead them right into a trap. And you... Miss... you could finish them off? That's what I have right now."

'I am in your group to help!' EeveeSkitty shouted unlike her usual shy self. 'All shame will be put away to help save the forum!'

'The threat will be no more!'

The Golden/Silver mixbreed tabby on ES's shoulder gave a loud meow.

'Goldenfur agrees!' ES translated as she could speak cat and thought Goldenfur deserved a say.

Midnight smiled as he looked at everyone who volunteered. "Thank you for joining... Your assistance is greatly appriciated... Now... I have narrowed down where she might be to three areas... Games, Art, And Non-Pokemon... I will lead the games group... Who will lead the others...?"

Zora glanced up at Midnight. She couldn't lead a group, she was too much of a violent bitch, and she knew it. But she was proud of that. She was still grinning, still itching to destroy Evoli for taking away the love of her life... The pain Zora intended to inflict on her... she was going to learn what true heartbreak feels like... with that, she broke out into the creepiest laugh imaginable.

Chimani looked up at her master and let out the kitsune equivalent of a sigh. Master would never learn.

"How about Flora?' RandomTyphoon blurted out. "F-For the Art group. I nominate her."

RandomTyphoon knew that she could never lead anything herself, and she was quite content with that. She took a swig from her bottle of Coca-Cola, and passed the bottle to Hugh, who guzzled down a good amount of the never-ending soda.

"Very well... Flora shall lead the art group... Now everybody walk up to the leader of the group you wish to travel with..."

Styli had been silent for a while now, but he decided he might as well say something before he went to join a group.

"So, everyone, it seems we all have had something taken away or destroyed by the hands of these.....well let's say not-so-nice mods. I hope these groups will allow us to prevail and keep this forum a wonderful place for all. I choose to join the Games group, considering I am most often there, enjoying the RP's and playing in ASB. Good luck to all"

Manaphy nodded in agreement. Styli liked having his shape shifting Pokemon with him. Every day it was something new, just the way he liked almost anything...except for TCoD.

Zora slowly walked over to Flora.

"I have never seen her draw, but I trust her. I am a seasoned artist myself, so I would be honored if she would choose me as second in command. It's her choice though." for the first time that day, she held up her pencil. It was a bright pink mechanical pencil, and it sparkled with glitter and the essence of life. It was her summoning pencil, and she had trained with it extensively.

Chimani followed, sitting squarely on the ground next to her owner. She'd brought out the magic pencil, and it appeared she was beginning to calm down. The fox tilted her head at Zora. What did she intend to do with her pencil? She never revealed it without reason.

Midnight went to the back of the room and sat down.
It astounds me how many people have joined... The one thing on my mind is... Why is evoli doing this..? She loved this place... How could she want to destroy it...?

"Good.. good. I'm looking forward to that."
Evoli smiled sweetly, looking completely innocent in a way that didn't at all match her words. Eric panted and started chasing his tail excitedly.

"Very well. Which group... would you like me to infiltrate, Ma'am?" She saluted, feeling excitement rising up within her. Finally... her plan... was to be enacted. Arylett was always excited to take her dog form, especially now since she had a mission. She had something to do.

But she was curious... why didn't the others join her? They... why did they still believe this foolish thing that TCoD could be saved? The only way... she thought grimly... was to destroy it. Destroy it. And then from its ashes build a new and stronger society. Destruction, rebirth. It was so simple... but they... especially Zora-

She cringed in guilt, knowing that Zora was probably very angry at her. After all... she did betray them.

"I'm sorry... but it's all for the best... it's for your own good." Mumbled Arylett under her breath, sighing sadly.

Animorph, scribbling words down in his notebook, mozied on over to Midnight.

"Is it alright if I join your group?" he asked, glancing up, before pausing, putting the end of his pen to his chin, perking up, and writing some more things down. Currently, for no apparent reason, he was writing a description of how Zora had destroyed the table.

Back
Top Bottom