• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Taliax's Art Thread [/extreamlyunoriginalthreadtitle]

The right (our left) wing is a bit short, and the Shedinja in general is not tall enough. But I love the picture! It's adorable.

I have the other Shedinja, but our van's transmission broke and so I'm still in Utah, and I don't have a scanner. I'm still working on the other requests, but Kadabra is freaking HARD to draw. And so is Pidgeot. :/

picture.php

Finally scanned. Sorry for still being lazy about the other requests, I'll try to work on them.

The wings and crest are a bit long.... the former of which is too big in general. Otherwise it's great.

Toxicroak please? :D Don't worry if it's hard; it took me over ten minutes to get the crest right D:

Shedinja has a hole in it's back, see the back sprite.

Oops? >:3
Whoops. I didn't check the the back sprite actually. Xx;; That would've been smart.
The wings and crest are a bit long.... the former of which is too big in general. Otherwise it's great.

Toxicroak please? :D Don't worry if it's hard; it took me over ten minutes to get the crest right D:
I'll try. Sorry for being slow with Kadabra, it's hard to find a good picture to see what it looks like.
You're great. Can you draw a picture of this?
2ppyh74.jpg

In this pose, or a different pose? And I finnally did draw that dragon, I just need to scan it.

NO YOU DID THE SCALES LIKE THAT TOO >:/

I was yelling discussing this with Ice Tiger. Drawing scales like that makes my eyes turn into liquid and run out.

But... I think the tail is thick.

The tail is supposed to be thick. Trust me, it would be way worse if I tried to draw it thin. And why does this way of drawing scales make your eyes turn to liquid and run out?

They look so.. cluttered, and it's kinda hard to focus on the other features. Or that could just be me >_O

Well, at least it isn't in bright blue or something neonish~ =D

picture.php

I tried to make the scales less cluttered this time~
picture.php

And look! I drew ANOTHER picture!

Too bad I didn't actually draw a request... *shot*

The two-headed dragon's wings look a bit brick-like, and I don't know how well a dragon would fly with wings like that. :D But then again, there are a ton of logical errors in Pokemon as well. So drawings must be okay too.

If you want a request, I have one... can you draw an adult pink dragon (you know, the one in Dragon Cave)? Thanks ahead of time!

Sure! :D I was ging to draw some dragon from Dragon Cave anyway, and now I have a good excuse!

Hm... they're still sorta bricky.

Here's a hint: Look at the picture of the frill dragon in your signature. See how the wing "fingers" branch out from one point on the main "arm?" Try sketching a dragon a few times and practicing those wings.

Also, the claws are pointing on the ground and the dragon looks like it's balancing on them. The claws are a good shape, but try practicing drawing them so that they look flat. For example, you see the Dragon Adopters dragon in your signature? Try practicing claws like that.

Overall, the picture is nice.

Back
Top Bottom