• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Taliax's Art Thread [/extreamlyunoriginalthreadtitle]

Got one~
picture.php

This is freaking amazing.

Hey, you're great. Seriously. Can you please draw my avatar but reposed. Its good to see other people's view.

ThankyouThankyouThankyou for the Sharpedo Cyclone, its amazing. =D
You're welcome. :)
Oh, you drew the Kadabra awhile ago. As for the Water dragon, it really fits my favorite dragon I have: Isaribi!~ And the frill, apparently you didn't have an orange pencil?
I never drew a Kadabra. I think I saw that you requested one from Dragon, and she drew one. I did color it orange, but I pressed hard and my scanner is wierd.
Hey, you're great. Seriously. Can you please draw my avatar but reposed. Its good to see other people's view.

Sure, I like drawing Leafeon.

I never drew a Kadabra. I think I saw that you requested one from Dragon, and she drew one. I did color it orange, but I pressed hard and my scanner is weird.

Yeah, I think I'm thinking of that.

On with the psychic with the huge tail!~

the mother bird in its nest has a bit of a flat face/head, but the coloring and detail on everything else is very nice

The snout is too short, but that's a very unique Kadabra :D And no, that doesn't mean it's bad, it' mean's it's wonderfully unique.

^Thanks, I mainly drew it that way because I didn't know how I could make the mouth look non-awkward. And I notice the thinness of the head now that you mention it, but it turned out pretty good considering I drew it at school with my leafeon painting as my only reference.

I'll try to get your request soon, DarkArmour.

Back
Top Bottom