• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Taliax's Sprite Contest

Mewtwo, you apparently don't have time to sprite, as you mentioned earlier. Do you really think you will be able to finish this on time? Or do you think you'll be last to finish... again?

I'll try to have mine tomorrow.

If she can't have it in three weeks, I'll just have to judge without her. Even though I really don't want to have to leave anyone out, I have extremely low patience.

Nono, I am ungrounded. Partly. I only get an hour a day, but that's enough to make a decent sprite by three weeks, right? Also, I get two hours on the weekends =D
EDIT: I've been doing some Pokesurfing and I was reminded of my Leafeon/Luxray. Lemme upload her and I'll get it to you.
EDIT2: I looked at her again, she looks... not as good as I remembered.

Last edited:
I finished mine

Luximin65298.bmp

I like doing shaymin afros =)

No thank you~ I created my failsprite of an entry awhile ago due to my excessive boredom.

JolteonParasect3627754890-iaza.gif

When it grows up it could be a spider! Or a lobster.

*gigglesnort*

So yea, entry is there. FAIL AWAAAAAY~

.:Phoenixy:.

No thank you~ I created my failsprite of an entry awhile ago due to my excessive boredom.

JolteonParasect3627754890-iaza.gif

When it grows up it could be a spider! Or a lobster.

*gigglesnort*

So yea, entry is there. FAIL AWAAAAAY~

.:Phoenixy:.

Or a football player! lol [/americanfootball]

it looks like it has a helmet.

I see the sprite now. It used to be a big X. Now if you'll excuse me, I have 9 inches of snow to play in =D
EDIT: Stuff is still in the drier.

Back
Top Bottom