• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Taliax's Sprite Contest

Taliax= Ummm... the second one looks better in my opinion.
Charizard Morph= Thanks!
Zulo= Ha! Told you I could get it done!

picture.php
Here it is! I know its not that good but I did my best

Last edited:
I'll take the last place of your latest contest.

EDIT-Done!
pikaterra.png

Pikachu and Torterra. The recoloring was a nightmare.

Last edited:
I might just go ahead and judge it since Flora's on vacation. If not, I'll judge when she enters her sprite. I'm not sure.

Leave it to Flora to make something cute Nice, Flora! Even though I'm not the judge, that is with the petal on Pachirisu's tail?

Okay, Im really sorry fornot judging this earlier. If I forget again, could someone remind me, please? Anyway, the results:
7. Soaring-Pheonix (This was good, but I think you did a poser, not a splice.)
6. Terry T. (I didn't want to rate this one badly, but all the sprites were good. It was very close.)
5. GalladeMaster (Same as with Terry, it was ward for them all not to tie for the top three.)
4. Charizard Morph
3. Flora and Ashes
2. Zulo
1. Mewtwo

It was really hard to judge since the sprites were all so good. I'll update with the trophies soon.

The next contest will be to repose a vulpix into the pose of any other pokemon. For anyone who hasn't reposed before, I'd suggest using a four-legged pokemon for the pose. *useless info is useless because you should read a guide anyway meh*

I've done a few reposes, just they're in my hard drive, never to see the light of the internet and public viewing...
I'm joining!

Back
Top Bottom