• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD: The Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TCoD: The Café of Doom

*sniff* I'm not having a good day! First this wierd guy named "He who must not be named" steals my Pokemon, then a Raichu zaps me, then I spill my stolen mint tea, and now some person I never heard of ate my mom!

It's okay to feel sad. *Mister Rogers puppet*

And now, to quote a webcartoon,
"DU HAST MEIN TESTICLE GESTOLEN! D<"

And now, for something completely different!

I like the sound of...TWO BRICKS...banging against one another!

No, I think Count Olaf wants to remove her face. That's all. No Sephiroth involved.

*drinks tea* There. Much better. I wonder if my multiple personality is still here...

Hi! I want some tea too!

.... Go away. MY TEA, I SAY!

*sniffle* You're so mean~

Don't whine. It's very annoying.

Awwwwwww~ Come ooooooooonnnnnnnn~

*sigh* I think I need more tea.

*rolls in vending machine*

I managed to steal this is the Fanart Museum *points* I think it dates back to the Yellow days, so it might be a little slow, but hey, we get an unlimited supply of Fresh Water! *pays for Fresh Water*

*drinks*

Mmm...

Oh, Kirlia, if that's a boy, I want you to be real careful around him. Last time I let two Pokémon of different genders meet, I got like thirty eggs. I don't need this to happen again. *sees Absol running about*

Hey, Absol, c'mere.

Sol?

Yeah, hey, @lex is my name. See that Kirlia over there? I'm her trainer, kay? I'd like you to keep an eye on her, as well as the Kirlia you're with, and make sure they don't start doing anything funny, okay?

Sol, sol!

I'll give you some ice cream.

Absol?

Huckleberry and lemon.

Absol!

Thanks lots. You get to work, and I'll just make sure the vending (hehe, vending) is working properly. Then I'll prepare a big plate of ice cream for you! ;)

Abs! *trots off*

Bye the way, anybody seen Rotom?

I don't like mint tea OR green tea. That lemonade-flavored tea rocks though. And sweet tea.

I just plain don't like tea-oh hi there Spirit, Starlight.

Hello.

Sup.

And this is where I'm going to randomly pop in here! :D

I'm not fond of tea either, so I guess I'm the second worst English person ever
Oh and Jolty, your signature seriously makes me have a laughing fit every time I stare at it. Just thought I'd inform you of this fact~

Multiple times have I lunged to pop that grinny grin off its face, only to restrain myself from furthering my computer issues :|

"In the original thing, it sad that Tea was drunk but no Cod was eaten. I like illegal fish."
*Takes bite*

Link: ..... *Sweatdrop* (Why aren't I running away while I have the chance?)
ZOMIGOSH IT'S LINK!!! *tackle* Hey, mint tea! I want tea!
Link: (I'm willing to ignore all of this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom