• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tea or Coffee?

Zulo

Pronoun
he
Well, Hawkfish over there told me to drink tea. But I like coffe. It gives you more energy, and you don't have to mess with a bag. Plus, who doesn't like to get hyper once and a while?

So the question is- Tea, coffee, or neither? You decide! :grin:

Re: The great debate

Tea is what I drink occasionally to go to sleep.
Coffee is what I drink when I want something with caffeine that doesn't taste horrible.

Well, I like coffee, but we have a thing here about tea. We have tea and cod because the abbreviation of The Cave of Dragonflies is TCoD. TeaCod. Not CoffeCod. Get it?

My family's addicted to tea. I'll have it occasionally, but mostly when I'm out and want to sit someplace warm and it's the cheapest thing on the coffee shop's menu X3

I'd sooner have hot chocolate, though.

Mm, the tea that I've tried has been very nice, but it makes the back of my throat feel weird. Coffee is good but I have fill half the cup with cream and sugar before it's drinkable to me. I guess I'll have either, but I lean a bit more toward coffee.

tea >>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>coffee

The ... sign means what it does in mathematics.

Coffee. My family is a pack of coffee maniacs. And so am I. Starbucks is just plain awesome. I like mine with lots of sugar and milk though, because without it, coffee tastes nasty and bitter.

Tea, though? I tasted it once. And I did not like it.

I like hot chocolate the best out of all of them though. With marshmallows. :D

Hmm... Tough one...

Coffee is SO good, but Chocolate Mint Tea is delicious.

Of course, I need to add cream to Coffee to make it drinkable, so I will go with tea

I hate coffee. I like herbal tea, though the drink people here tend to just refer to as plain old "tea" is terrible.

ew coffee

If I want caffeine I'll go have soda. That way I can drink something that doesn't taste like fresh roasted crap.

Caffeine doesn't work on me anyway; I'd probably have to OD on it to notice anything significant. (And then I would die, I suppose. Which would probably be fairly "significant".)

Hot chocolate is far superior, but I like certain kinds of tea. Mostly the berry kinds; the type you'd normally think of (green, Earl Grey, chamomile, etc.) don't appeal to me/are downright nasty.

Oh, I hate Starbucks and Costa. They're terrible corporations that push small family-owned tearooms and coffee shops out of business D:

The closest coffee shop for me is Bigbys. I haven't had any specialty coffee from them yet and I haven't had Starbucks.
I usually get my Capp from the Meijer gas station in town X3

Oh, I hate Starbucks and Costa. They're terrible corporations that push small family-owned tearooms and coffee shops out of business D:

I get what you mean. Starbucks has okay stuff, but it's nowhere near as awesome as the little coffee shop in the family-owned bookstore downtown. They have really good tiramisu and coke in the glass bottles. :D

This thread is making me want tea. Maybe we have some upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom