• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tea or Coffee?

Re: The great debate

Coffee makes me shake and think that the walls are moving and that everything tastes like Diet Pepsi. It's disgusting.

I say tea! Peppermint. <3

I like mine with lots of sugar and milk though, because without it, coffee tastes nasty and bitter.

oh god no coffee with milk or sugar is fucking awful. Black is the only way to drink it :( why would you drink something if you utterly mangle and destroy the taste first

tea is good too (lots of types: herbal, fruit, black, green...)

I like tea, but not straight black tea. P= I prefer herbal tea or red tea over black tea.

My issue with coffee is it has too much caffeine in it. =P That and it's not bitter enough to actually be worth the caffeine.

I am outraged hot chocolate isn't an option.

I don't like tea or coffee. Yucky.

Tea, coffee is good but as opal said, fuck additives, it fucking ruins the coffee.

And, in response to the title: TURN TO THE LIIIIIGHT DONT BE FRIGHTENED OF THE SHADOWS IT CREATES

I hate tea because I'm absolutely sick of making the stuff for my parents. :(

So coffee I guess

Neither. Absolutely neither tea or coffee. There's just something in my body which just won't allow me to handle hot drinks. Not even hot chocolate.

My mouth just goes: "Uurrrgh it's hot! That's not how liquids should be!"

Some coffee is ok to me, but I try not to drink too much, especially the chicory laced stuff one can get at a Vietnamese restaurant, because I'm concerned I'll get addicted. XP

I absolutely love tea.

I've never had tea,but i can only drink coffee if there is cream in it

Um...neither?

Tea tastes like dirty water, and Coffee tastes like burnt toast without the toast.

Coke for me. :D

Both.

I am more obsessed with Coffee since we make coffee like 4 times a day. Morning, Afternoon, Midday and Night.

Neither. Absolutely neither tea or coffee. There's just something in my body which just won't allow me to handle hot drinks. Not even hot chocolate.

My mouth just goes: "Uurrrgh it's hot! That's not how liquids should be!"
Same. :(

I dunno... I try to stay away from coffee because it turns my friend into a zombie. I tried to drink it once and it was... disgusting. And I also have a grudge against coffee, because I didn't have anything to put on my biscuits that I was cooking (WHY WAS I COOKING) so I put some... coffee beans on the top of them. >_>

Happy days.

I don't drink tea much, but I'm still going to vote for it. And if you guys think these guys are bad, try seeing my mum, or grandmother. They refuse to drink tea unless it's 8/9 milk, it has to have very slight brown colouring before they'll even try it. >>

Uh, neither. Not that I've tried all these uber super coffees or whatever from coffee houses and such, but I don't like regular coffee. Or tea. :x

Hot chocolate with whipped cream ftw~

Back
Top Bottom