• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Absence Sheet

I've just been told that I'm going to be in a hellhole my aunt's house for the "whole summer", in another state. Apparently her computer breaks down a lot and isn't always fully functional. So my access may be limited or completely reduced to nothing. I'm leaving this Friday, 17th.

I'm going to hate this summer -.-

Due to circumstances beyond my control, reffings will be delayed by several days. Probably until the weekend. I'll still be around though, so if you need anything, just ask.

Last edited:
I will be leaving to visit family in New York and compete in the Newark VGC tournament on Thursday and won't be returning until next Tuesday; Negrek will be with me for at least part of that time. I am reasonably sure that my family has decent internet but can't guarantee it, and even if they do I don't know if we'll have time to actually do much online. All of my current reffings are half finished so they should be up by tonight or tomorrow at the latest, but after that chances are you'll have to wait for me to get back. It's more likely that I'll at least have time to come online to post commands if needed, but again, no guarantees. I can't speak for what Negrek intends to do but I assume she might try to check in if we have time.

My tests start tomorrow.

By the thirtieth of this month they end. By then, except for any surprise trips my family comes up with so often, I'll have a lot more free time. Before that, however, I'll be very busy.

I'll be gone from Friday to Tuesday. I should have Mawile and RTB's reffing up before I go though.

Last edited:
Uhh I have really bad insomnia (as opposed to really good insomnia) and haven't slept in over a week so. Just. Gonna stay away until I can think.

I'm going to camp, starting on the 19th, so I won't have any more internet access until the afternoon of friday the 24th. Then I'm staying home for a weekend and going off to another one-week camp on the 26th.

LS99 vs. Scraggy, feel free to go get yourselves an E-ref.

Beta vs. Ole_Schooler—I'll write up as many advance reffings as possible before I go and give them all to someone else and then let that user post them while I'm away.

There's a problem with my hosting and my sites and their content may be down for a few days, yes. I get back home tomorrow, though, so I should be able to look into it that afternoon.

Protip for when they go back up: save the page with the calculator on it and all related files to your computer (with your browser's save page as function or whatever). As long as you have at least the .swf and a browser that can deal with Flash, you'll be able to use it when you're offline, traveling, when the site is down, etc..

...granted, I'm probably going to redo them in Not Flash soonish anyway, but that will do for the time being.

Double posting to say a) I'm back home and will resume reffing, etc. after taking it easy/attending to stuff for a little while, and b) the problem with my hosting has been resolved for now so the calculator should be back online again for any refs who need it. It's still probably a good idea for you to save an offline copy for yourself, however.

I should probably post here now (instead of poofing like last time and getting DQ'd) that I'll be really inactive from today to the sometime in the beginning of August. I'll probably be on once a week, but I have no idea what the internet's going to be like in July, so no promises.

Woot exams are over and I am free! Thanks for being so patient with me, especially those who I'm reffing for. I should be much more active from now on.

Back
Top Bottom