• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Avengers: Giovanni's Downfall (SU)

Mysti hopped on her bike,Shockers jumping in the basket,and they took off biking,staying behind some people because she didn't know where to go.

Eric then flew down on Crobat. He landed right next to his dark-skinned Ranger girlfriend, Peggy Crier, and her partner, a Pachirisu, in a cage. Eric screwed around with the lock, and let them out. Peggy explained "I THOUGHT THEY KILLED YOU!", and kissed him. Eric then said "I'll handle the Rocket problem, but feel free to tag along with us. A group of Trainers who have had bad experiences with those bastards are going to overthrow Giovanni. I'll have the honors of sending him straight to Hell!" Peggy had a mystical staff that shot fire, ice, and lightning in focused beams. They waited for the others, hiding behind a shack.

Echo drifted several feet above the ground, and released his Rotom.
"Tell me when Rotom should start destroying the security systems..."

Kailani noted the massive building ahead in Viridian.

"I'm surprised a mvoe hasn't been made to attack them," He said, "Considering how one of their bases is being proudly displayed for the world to see."

((lets say i got lost no really im lost D:))
"Hmm. Mabye i should've followed others. I think i'm lost...opps." There was a sound from behind her. "Huh? Who's there?" Something sprang out and grabbed her arm "Ow!"

Echo sent his Rotom into a security camera, so it could wreak havoc inside of their security system.

Mysti finally caught up with them.She sent Leona out and she X-rayed the building to show where everything was.When she gave the "Cost-clear"signal,they went in.

Just as Kailani reached the building, his garchomp burst out form underground.

"Took you long enough," He muttered, grabbing his longsword as he did so, "Now let's have some fun..."

When they went inside,Leona told her where some of the others are.They were where they held prisoners."Well,hope I don't get caught this time..."she muttered to herself as Leona told her there were Rockets coming from all exits.Mysti silently called out all of her Pokemon,all standing guard.Mysti pulled out her Nun-chucks,and said,"Ready to have some fun,guys?" as she started twirling them.

Kailani and his Garchomp caught up to the group. Drawing his sword, Kailani said: "So what are we waiting for? The longer we stay here, the more time we waste."

"He's not going to stay in the open," Sand said, "And he won't have his room marked. Plus what are you two? Mutes? Because you haven't said anything."

Sand rubbed his head. He wasn't a big fan of Eric killing Geo either. One half of him said "Kill him yourself" and the other said "Spare him". But still, Eric didn't understand. Even if Rocket killed his whole village, which was slightly not like them, HE wasn't a freak.

It's just Arcues playing his stupid games with the people who worship him, anyway, he thought, What is up with that dude?

Echo pressed the button on a pokeball.
"Lucario... can you help?" he muttered as the flash of white light materialized into a Lucario.
Of course! came the telepathic message as Lucario began charging an aura sphere.
"Ready?" Echo asked as he drew his sword.
Prepare yourselves! said the telepathic voice as the aura sphere was launched at the door.

The Rockets entered the room,just as Mysti's Pokemno used random attacks ahd her Nun-chucks swirled out balls of light,of fire,of darkness,of water,and of every other possible element.They all got knocked down in time for Mysti to withdraw all her Pokemon except Shockers and Leona,and they ran off.Leona showed her where the others are."Hi,I'm here!"she said.

Eric shot the lock, and Peggy used her staff as a lever. Nothing worked. It apparently had five numbers that needed to be in a set order. He tried twenty combinations, and the last one was 12345. It worked! Peggy thought out loud "12345?! Giovanni must think no one would guess THAT one!"

Back
Top Bottom