• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Battle for Asber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strength in numbers; there is more to a swarm than the sum of its parts.

You mean the mildly irritating buzzing those parts create in concert, perhaps?

Really, it's much more efficient to be rid of all this region's "strongest" trainers at once. With all of you out of the way in such a short period of time, it will be that much easier to get at the... heart of the matter in due course.

It's also a great deal more entertaining. Why swat a solitary gnat when you can crush thirty with a single swing?

I taste awful, just so you know. Really stringy and full of stuff that isn't healthy.

Why don't you let us be the judge of that, hm?

I notice Mewtwo refuses to form a rebuttal, afraid maybe of the combined force of the Damned?

None of you created me. Don't be so arrogant as to claim another's accomplishments for yourselves.

You do not even know what kind of people They were. Not that it matters, because They are dead.

Perhaps that spiritomb you value so can tell you, human. It seems that they would be Their kin.

I meant We as a species, you, the strongest of all Psychics, as you claim to be, should have figured that out.

You do not know who makes up my Spiritomb! Once this battle is over and we win, I will be happy to store all 6 of you within him, to meet your fate!

Buzzcomb, it looks like you'll be supported for a while; Tuft and I will be cheering you on from the sidelines. Bees and mummy-ninjas aren't always a part of the same hive, but we're all a part of the same team now. The team/swarm/hive/alliance of Asber!

((I hate regular bugs why is my team so full of them and why do I want more))

If you regard yourself as part of the group while boasting that group's accomplishments, you are, in part, claiming the accomplishments as your own.

I can treat you as though you were in that group, if you wish, however.

Stand in my way if it pleases you so. I'll see you all burn!

Burning you may not be my first act, humans, but it will be the last event of your miserable existences.

Fear not! If you wish to revel in your courage in dying at the hands of gods, I will grant you these rites. All of Asber shall be your funeral pyre, humans, and the scar we leave upon the earth will be the memorial of your futile efforts for all of eternity!

If they care for anything beyond the borders of their territory, I do not doubt that they would only thank me. They, too, do not remain untouched by Her filth.

If not, it does not matter. You will already be dead, this city will already be crushed, and we will already be free.

Well fuck if we lose I'm fleeing to The Farthest Ring. I you would wish to pursue me there, you'd have to take up the matter of killing me with the Noble Circle of Horrorterrors; they don't take kindly to their subjects being murdered by beings unconnected with The Game.

Last edited:
Typical Psychic arrogance, you see yourself as a higher form of life than everyone, when you are but a mere clone. If it weren't for a stroke of luck, you wouldn't even exist.

i find it ironic that if wwe wwin wwe can read your taunts all over again and laugh hardcore

Your death will coincide with your loss, human, if you do not last. You will not have the time to flee.

If you wish to escape, your only chance is now. When She calls upon you, She only calls upon you to die.

Last edited:
Typical Psychic arrogance, you see yourself as a higher form of life than everyone, when you are but a mere clone. If it weren't for a stroke of luck, you wouldn't even exist.

You only came into existence because two people rubbed together real hard. I find one to be slightly less planned than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom