• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Battle for Asber

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh? if you do believe that, you are quite foolish. our enemies are as gods; released from the constraints of the Game, their power would not be diminished by the battle.

you are outside the bounds of the Game. your continued presence is by Their whims. your laugh is laughable to all.

oh? if you do believe that, you are quite foolish. our enemies are as gods; released from the constraints of the Game, their power would not be diminished by the battle.

you are outside the bounds of the Game. your continued presence is by Their whims. your laugh is laughable to all.

Who is this aimed at?

Right. I edited that in.

Also, it was brought to my attention that Fisher is actually female. Sorry about that. That will be corrected in subsequent reffings.

Well heck, I forgot that too. Darn it, Fisher, can't you keep your own gender straight?

Oh good, since there's some comical stuff here, I can stop acting like a legen- err, i mean......that.....

Holy shit, and I had Omskivar's Buzzcomb do it with Fisher......unless Buzzcomb enjoyed it?

...what the hell, DarkAura where did that come from. Let's not involve my Pokemon in that sort of shenanigans until there's a proper Day-Care established here (one that actually functions, not Sableye's).

wikipedia said:
The surviving virgin queen will fly out on a sunny, warm day to a "drone congregation area" where she will mate with 12-15 drones. If the weather holds, she may return to the drone congregation area for several days until she is fully mated. Mating occurs in flight. The young queen stores sperm from multiple drones in her spermatheca. She will selectively release sperm for the remaining 2–7 years of her life.

Your Buzzcomb needs to get ALL the Combees so we can defeat the legends!

Last edited:
Wait, what? Fisher, you told me you didn't swing that way! You said you didn't swing any way! You lying prehistoric pteranadon!

And DarkAura, did you at least ask them first?

I honestly think that Fisher didn't know her gender at that moment. Buzzcomb was just so desperate to create hybrids to stop the legends. But I think Buzzcomb actually liked it. They did it willingly. It's not like I stuck them in the basement all night, ha ha ha...

Asberians....go....

Negrek gave this post a spamming infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeyup

So how 'bout them sky battles?
I personally think that it is unclear who has the advantage at this point d-_-b

DQ warning for everybody. Twenty-four hours.

Incidentally, it would be nice if we could set things up so your commands would come in every Friday, so that I could work on the battle over the weekend. That means everybody would need to send commands by midnight Friday, and I would probably have the next round up by Sunday. However, that does mean the DQ would effectively be five days instead of seven, give or take. Would that work for everyone?

Seeing as we approach the DQ time every week, I think that's a fair indicator that we need as much time as we can get. Team Asber has quite a few Pokemon to organize after all; not sure if we'll be able to make the 5-day DQ time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom