• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
@regice
you're obviously thinking WAYYY to hard... REMEMBER what 23 was? ok.... NOW think of evolutions....

@SPPknight so if your behaviour is not good, you dont have a clue... remember it's a query string

@Eeternity it's a dark cave, what do you use to make it bright? (think of a staryu)

SPPKnight: Look carefully at the title. What Pokemon is thought to be female?

Eeternity: What do you need to be to get your clue? Remember the answer is a query string.

think or the word marvellous (spelled that way, like how butterfree did... obviously she's trying to make a point that it has something to do with marvel......)

ClueAward.jpg

:grin:

I was stuck on 27 for a while, not because I didn't know the answer, but because I didn't know how to write the answer.

19 - Yeah, they want the counterpart, not the Pokemon on the page. Look at version exclusives.

26 is pure EVIL. It took a while for me to get it.

Last mention of 2006...sounds like you need to look at the last thing related to 2006 on this site... Sorry if that's confusing/hard; if I say too much I'll just give the whole thing away.

BTW, your username is awesome.

I, too am stuck on 26.
I 'Ctrl + F'ed the 2007 updated page and found the last thing related to 2006, but I don't get what part of that long update has to do with the clue. I also searched through the 2008 updates, but nothing on 2006.

Help!

I agree, 26 was really hard. I eventually got it, but it took me ages.

You're on the right track. It's literally the last mention. Just look very carefully at the 2007 page where you found 2006.

Oh, and No. 17:

Look very carefully at the heading, and think about what Pokemon that relates to. What Pokemon is generally thought to be feminine but it's not? Think: Female only looking Pokemon.

You're on the right track. It's literally the last mention. Just look very carefully at the 2007 page where you found 2006.
By that, do you mean last mention as in bottom of the page, or last mention as in most recent, thereby being the last? And once we find that, what part is the answer?

@BlazieAura: Haha, thanks.

EDIT: YES! I GOT CLUE 26! Now to 27.

EDIT: Okay, I am officially stuck. Are you supposed to format your answer in a query string?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom