• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Now to waste hours of time on 16...

EDIT: Got 16-20, need help with 21...

Last edited:
Thanks, reading page 30 helped a lot. I wish I could do this without asking for help so much, but... I'm stuck on 23 -_-

Is that the one with the numbers? If so, it's a pokemon's base stats. Think about what's missing.

Still stuck on 23.

23...oh, yes. Look at the source code, first of all. ('view' on the top of your page, then 'source') What does the first clue make you think of that's pokemon-related?

Okay, I know the answer, but only got it by guessing. Anyone care to explain the logic behind (WARNING! CONTAINS THE ANSWER! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED IT!) Clue 27's answer? What's the factor you multiply the Lapras by to get 49? I mean, yeah, it has to be seven of something else, but what? This has been driving me crazy.

Skymin- I didn't get it either-at first. See, You have to add. On the first day of Christmas, she got a Mew. Then they repeat the verse. Over and over.So in total, she gets 13 Mew, cause there were 13 verses with Mew in them. :) With Lapras, it's 7 Lapras, and she gets seven of them for seven verses in a row.

Taliax- Uh, what? There are two source code clues, one after the other. The first is written backwards. What else is backwards? Pokemon-related, of course.

Skymin- I didn't get it either-at first. See, You have to add. On the first day of Christmas, she got a Mew. Then they repeat the verse. Over and over.So in total, she gets 13 Mew, cause there were 13 verses with Mew in them. :) With Lapras, it's 7 Lapras, and she gets seven of them for seven verses in a row.

Oooooh! I get it now. Thanks! :D

ItalianPsycho said:
Organic at the outside, inorganic at the inside.

Clue #26, the most challenging clue followed by 21.
There's a lot more I know of, the one I got it on was one that gives, too much info, and therefore you must find it yourself.

Could you at least tell me if the hint relates to the clue's answer, or where to find the answer?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I got 26!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111!! Yay :D Thank you Shiny Spoink. It makes sense now. Doom on Butterfree and her evily annoying clues of d00m >:/

EDIT: I'm on the last clue!!1 I need help, though. >:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom