• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guhh... I researched Marvel and feminine pokemon for almost ten minutes and I still don't get 17! :dead:
I'm so lazy and uncreative that I demand help, just not in a rude, Will Smith sort of way. A nice way. I'm rambling again... :sweatdrop:

@SPPKnight: The Pokemon has a 50:50 chance of either being male or female. However, you may mistake its gender at first if you just look at its appearance...

*Sighs* .... For #1: The key word is 'popular'. Which Pokemon is it referring to under that condition?

You can also check the page source for a hint, if there is any. To do that, click on "View" at the top of the menu bar of your browser and click "Source" (if you're using Firefox, press "Ctrl+U"

^It's in the site section, a sub-section.

Any help with question 22? I know it's in the old updates, just any hint in what year? I've been searcing it for a looonngg time.

Last edited:
Thanks, Skroy.

*sighs*

Sorry to bother you people again, but I can't get 23. I tried Umbreon and Espeon but they don't seem to work.

23: The page source did it for me. Check the first hint there, and think about what Pokemon it reminds you of.

Meh. Nobody else got stuck on this one...

Thanks for the clue, but the source code didn't cut it for me.

23: The words in the page source are written backwards. But why backwards? How does it relate to the answer of the clue?

there's a better one,

the backwards clue says something about ADDING A ZERO to the number of the clue... what kind of number does "023" look like? i remember bulbasaur was 001...
sorrry if i spoiled too much xD

Mwahaha. Got 'em all.

lolfail.jpg

Boo for MS Paint text editing, though. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom