• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please I need help!

I've looked through all 45 pages of this forum, and only ONE person has asked for the clue I'm stuck on, and that person was never answered! Pleeeease give me some sort of clue for 25! Please!

25 is a Pokemon who used to be "single" - the only one in its evolution line - but now it is surrounded on both sides - it has a pre-evolution and an evolution now.

the notorious 26...
what do you do on the stage if you get an oscar award? now look at the list and it will be so obvious you want to rip your hair =) remember it's one word...

I'm looking at 7, I have the page with the sprite in front of me, but no mater what I type, I get the 404.
How do I get it?!

is it the one with charizard?

she's asking you what you see. by the way, i'm gunna go vote on the polls on the site right now *winks* =D (remember to not put any spaces in the answer)

For question 3, I've tried marqueeofdoom, themarqueeofdoom, artthievesclickhere, and a few variations of them, but nothing works.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...Now that i got that off my chest, I've looked through the entire thread and nothing has worked. I have tried:
Behaviour=good, Behavior=good, Good=behaviour, Good=behavior, Behaving=well, and as many variations as i could think of, but no. so, help, please.

HELP MEEE NOW!!!!!
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Anyone got help for notorious number 22? All I can think of is Christmas

EDIT: I got it after researchig the forum. Fwee.

Last edited:
Clue 21:
It's asking for a move, and according to the page source, it implies it's a strong move but there is some sort of drawback to it. What is that drawback?
I'm also trying to get clue 21, and I'm fairly sure what the move might be, but how would I phrase the answer?

I suddenly got fifteen, blazed through them without looking at this thread, and 30...
Douglas Adams said:
When you're cruising down the road in the fast lane and you lazily sail past a few hard-driving cars and are feeling pretty pleased with yourself and then accidentally change down from fourth to first instead of third thus making your engine leap out of your bonnet in a rather ugly mess, it tends to throw you off your stride in much the same way that[...]
that this question threw me off mine. It has left me a gibbering wreck for a month and a half and only now have I regained my sanity enough to post here.
No-one, especially my school, has yet tried to determine the cause of my sudden and mysterious disappearance, but if they did, I would tell them...
Douglas Adams said:
"Oh, hello, [<Joseph: Night SHADE>] here. Look, sorry I haven't been in for [a month and a half] but I've gone mad."
"Oh, not to worry. Thought it was probably something like that. Happens here all the time. How soon can we expect you?"
"When do hedgehogs stop hibernating?"
"Sometime in spring, I think."
"I'll be in shortly after that."

...If you can't tell, I've been reading The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy series. I like it.

Anyway, any help for 30? I've read the thread, but no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom