• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL cant figure out #10...
Murkrowfeather: Those are base stats of a Pokemon. Which Pokemon has high defenses, but really low everything else, and what stat is missing?
Lord Shyguy: It was on a site poll, tht said: Do you see it? Do you see (the answer)?

Last edited:
I got it!

Nine is just some list. I don't get it!

Edit: Okay, I got nine. Ten is confusing. X.X

Last edited:
I'm also stuck on nine and will confess to using this topic for most of the others; I'm hopeless.

Why do I love these types of games so much when I'm so horrible at them? I think I got maybe three of them without looking at the hints here.

Clue 9 deals with version exclusives, Which game got Tyrannitar?
Its after the 3rd generation games

I NEED HELP WITH CLUE 10!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom