• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- REMADE!

Grin slowly nodded from Dusknoir's response. "Okay, I guess that's the best I can hope for. So, whaddaya say we go and own that Metagross up there, eh?" Grin asked cheerfully.

I'm gonna like this...

"My dear Zrantox. Chimchar is set in an Imprison. They're not going anywhere. While you were babbling about the Lightstruck I went and put Xaicra into a nightmare....forever. Now if you will be so kindly to bring the Gallades out I promise not to cause harm. I would like a diplomatic discussion with them." Goros said. He was telling to the truth. He no longer wanted to harm them...unless they got out of hand of course.
Goros stepped back and summoned his power again waiting for Zrantox to come out so he could put him in a nightmare.

The Gallade ran foward and slashed with the blades of light. The odd chanting sound coming from the light was louder, but it wasn't her. She ignored it.
"Like I'd actually believe that!"

Last edited:

While the Metagross was gathering power, an over-energized Focus Blast flew through the air to impact Goros in the mouth area. Having decide that the time was ripe, Kester calmly emerged from the shadows near the entranceway to the Team Light base, already adding power to the Shadow Ball in his hand.

Naturally, a Metagross such as Goros wouldn't be seriously injured by Kester's attacks, but it would interrupt whatever he was in the middle of doing. And if that scum as the same as when I left left him, I think I know what it was...

Turning around Goros used Imprison on the Pokemon.
"FYI I was going to help you for a minute. Zrantox must be stopped and I'm the one who knows it. Now I'll release as soon as Zrantox is in a nightmare." Goros said.
Turning back to the portal Goros summoned his power again and waited for the Dusknoir to pop out.

"ZRANTOX! HE'S GOING TO PUT YOU IN A NIGHTMARE! LOOK OUT!"
Artemis screamed, hoping the Dusknoir could hear her from where she was. She snarled loudly and caused an explosion like the one she'd used before in the battle with Zrantox. The imprison began to crack and break.

With the Gallades out of the hole Goros blasted it with a Nightmare beam causing anybody in the hole (including Zrantox) to be put into a nightmare. Turning to the Gallades he released the Imprisons he had on all Pokemon.
"Now you two if you attack me you'll end up like your friend Zrantox you understand?" Goros stated.

(Sorry, I'll be gone for a few hours, which stinks because this is the good part)

Grin smiled and jumped gracefully toward the Metagross. "I'm not gonna stop!" He exclaimed.

As he fell toward Metagross, he dived heroically. "Close Combat-time!"

A series of kicks, punches, and slams erupted from Grin as he tried to kill the Metagross.

Oh, yeah! I feel pumped!

Artemis leaped forward to assist Grin. She blasted another beam of light into the metal spider.
"Die!"

Goros looked up and absorbed the attacks.
Come on one more and then I can release! he thought.
Goros watched the Gallades attack as he absorbed the hits and waited for the smoke to clear.

(He is using bide. He gets damaged but his absorbs the power and when he has enough power then he uses he like an explosion.)

(Oh, okay)

Gallade realized how tired he was and backflipped away from Metagross... Until he rushed in with a Psycho Cut to hopefully finish him. But what was still bothering him, was why the Metagross wasn't fighting back. Was he unable, or was he fighting back and we didn't notice...

((Right. Moving on~!))
Artemis watched the Metagross carefully, panting slightly from her attacks.
Why isn't he attacking? What, is he just biding his time until he gets help? Wait, biding his time~!
"Grin! Stop! Don't attack! I think I know what he's doing!"

Last edited:

(He is using bide. He gets damaged but his absorbs the power and when he has enough power then he uses he like an explosion.)

(But Bide doesn't negate all damage, you still get hit, right? And if you die, it doesn't work... at least, that's how it is in the games. I'm not saying you should be dead after this, I'm just getting my facts straight)

(......X_X........)

Gallade realized how tired he was and backflipped away from Metagross... Until he rushed in with a Psycho Cut to hopefully finish him. But what was still bothering him, was why the Metagross wasn't fighting back. Was he unable, or was he fighting back and we didn't notice...

(I'm just gonna continue off of that since the Bide discussion has come to an understanding.)

FINALLY! I have enough power but I want a hit from the Lightstruck to reinforce the power he thought.
Standing his ground he noticed the regular had stopped attacking him.
I hope this doesn't mean I need to release my Bide earlier than what I wanted. he thought to himself as he went completely still to simulate he was weak.

Back
Top Bottom