• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- REMADE!

"Yes you can liberate a Lightstruck but you're going to need my help. Just go into there, liberate the other one and stall the Lightstruck till I can get in there. Xaicra won't get passed me and we will be done in there before Xaicra can even start getting a team together. NOW GET IN THERE!" Goros shouted the last part and put an Imprison on the little Chimchar.
"Now start talking chimp. Are you their leader?" Goros said.

"it's more than that, Goros," i said, "Xaicra's done more than just gather up a small group. He's managed to rally over Three Quarters of Team Dark to his side."

I glanced at the portal. "Still, if you wish me to stall time, I'll do what I can." And with that, I teleported to inside the pocket dimension.

Grin hung his head in silence... It seemed pretty cool to have that light ability, but dangerous, too.

"Wait. How do we leave now?" He asked.

The light surrounding Artemis grew so intense it was nearly impossible to look down at herself. She faced the Dusknoir. The halo around the Gallade's head began spinning faster, then suddenly spikes appeared on the edge, like a saw blade. She was ready to fight to the death, if necessary.
"Trying to kill Grin and I? Good luck with that, jerk."
She remembered what Grin said.
"I'm not sure. I don't think it's possible to teleport out.. yet."

Grin looked over at the Dusknoir. "Whoah! I'm warning you, I know Psycho Cut!" He threatened.

Man, could today get any worse?...

"We don't have time to fight today, Lightstruck," i said, "One of my... colleagues has learned about you. He's planning to launch an en masse attack on the team Light base. You need to get your defenses ready as soon as you can."

Grin was confused. "Wait, aren't you a bad guy!? I thought you were with the Metagross!" He questioned.

Now he's betraying the Dark-Side? This is too strange...

"I've worked for both sides at times," i said, "I serve the hgighest bidder, so I've played on either side of the war. But you need to get word out. The colleague I speak of is ruthless, destructive, and doesn't have the word 'mercy' in his vocabulary. His name is Xaicra."

"L-Lightstruck?"
The Gallade looked at her hands, and heard, extremely faintly, what sounded like chanting in a different language. The glowing aura grew bigger and brighter. She turned to Grin.
"We need to tell them! But, first, how do we get out?"
Artemis looked at her glowing hands and then the Dusknoir.
"What am I?"

"Good." i said, "Of course, you can teleport out if you want out faster."

And they needed out faster. Xaicra could even now be bringing his Army together to strike.

I then heard the Gallade's question. "You are a lightstruck. Or rather, a descendant of a Lightstruck. your contorl over light isn't as strong as that of your ancestors, but I think now, it will suffice.

Grin could see the Dusknoir was trying to help them. "Well, I'm afraid I have no money for you. But thank you very much."

He held out his hand for Dusknoir to shake.

Artemis nodded and said, somewhat shyly.
"What is a Lightstruck?"
She didn't exactly trust him yet, but he seemed to know a lot about it.

"They were a group of powerful light controllers. Decades before, they were the ones who protected the common pokemon, from the lowest Wurmple to the greatest Ursaring."

"That is, until the cleansing..."

"about forty years ago, A group of powerful pokemon known as the Hand decided that you were becoming too many in number. They struck, lashing out to destroy over half of them. Satisfied that they had done what they could, the Hand retreated."

"By the time Darkrai rose to power, the Lightstruck were reduced to a handful. Darkrai knew that you could be dangerous, so he and a minion of his set out across the world, wiping the last of you out."

"However, i have reason to believe that his minion, who happens to be Xaicra, let you live. On purpose."

"Me? I don't know anything about this! It only really started yesterday! Why don't I know anything at all about this?! Shouldn't I??"
The Gallade calmed down slightly.
"Let me guess. He wants to use me for.. things. Right?"

Knowing that the Chimchar wasn't going anywhere while Imprisoned he teleported to Xaicra's chambers.
"Xaicra you're not going to make it out of here alive!" he shouted.
Xaicra turned around "Wishful thinking Goros but I will."
That was all that it took. Goros summoned all the power he could muster and shot a dark beam at Xaicra.
"Darkrai won't miss you. He'll be glad I put you into this nightmare." Goros said as Xaicra slowly fell down and "went to sleep".
Thank Arceus that I was able to learn how to put people into nightmares....forever from Darkrai he thought.
With the threat of Xaicra gone he teleported back to the Light base and spoke into the dark world.
"Bring them out Zrantox. It's time to liberate." he said calmly.

"Yes and no. He plans on using you as leverage to take over team dark. Once that's done, i doubt he will find any need for you."

"Should Xaicra take over Team Dark, however, you will be finished. Defeated. Struck down without a hope of ever rising again."

"She is a Gallade because ebfore the cleansing, female Gallades did exist. Granted, they were only Lightstruck, but that would explain a lot."

"I don't understand why I don't know anything about 'Lightstruck' if I am one. But I guess I don't have to. I guess that explains why I'm a Gallade. Nothing makes sense anymore, though I suppose I don't really mind not being a Gardevoir at this point. So, I guess the thing now is to-"
The Gallade studied the light she had created and herself, embarrassed for knowing so little. She realized the Metagross had returned and snarled at it.
"LEAVE US ALONE!"
She created blades over her own again.

"Goros, you incompentent excuse for a sentient pokemon!" I yelled out, "I told you to warn Darkrai of Xaicra. Don't waste time here, talking to the Chimchar."

"I'm only on your side until either 1: I get a better offer from Team Dark, or 2: I personally finsih Xaicra off."

Back
Top Bottom