• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- REMADE!

Curious as to what Xaicra wanted, I teleported to where he stood.

"Zrantox," he said, "Kindly tell us about your little misadventure today."

I froze for the briefest of instants. "How did you-"

He laughed. "Now, now, what don't know won't cut you open and leave you for the insects. Tell us."

Hesitantly, I began to explain the incident that occured. When I reached the part about the light, Xaicra stopped me.

"Now, my friends, This is interesting. A Female Gallade that can control light? They have been unheard of for decades. Centuries, even. No doubt that we have a Lightstruck."

The Crowd roared in shock. "that's impossible!" i heard someone yell, "The Lightstruck were dying out when Darkrai finished them!"

"Point taken," Xaicra said, "But note how you say finished them, rather than finished them all. Is anybody seeing a connection here?"

Artemis snorted.
"Awesome is not the first word I would have picked. You, as a Gardevoir? That would not be a pretty si-"
The Gallade stopped suddenly. She dropped to the ground, dizzy.
White flashes of light, and terrified screams, and shouts of something she didn't understand, then demonic laughter. The light flashes becoming weaker and less often, then stopping completely.
Artemis shook her head and blinked, getting up.
What the heck was that?
She noticed her hand was covered in a blindingly bright aura of white light. The Gallade stared thoughtfully at it.

(I'm really sorry, all new joiners, but I forgot to put the CLOSED tag up before I went to summer camp, so again. I'm sorry to say that you aren't accepted.)

Onko was so startled by all the action that she couldn't move. She looked around for her team members, but where Artemis the Kirlia was standing, she saw a Gallade. "Is that you, Artemis?" Then she rethought her phrase. Come on, Onko, Artemis is female! She can't be a Gallade! She withdrew a bit.

Grin was about to use a comeback, but realized something was wrong. "Hey, are you alright? or can you not finish that insult? Must be your karma, eh?" He smiled.

Artemis sighed.
"Yeah, it's me. I evolved into a Gallade fighting this Dusknoir. Please don't ask me how that happened, okay? I thought only males could become Gallades. weird."
She snarled at Grin.
"Shut up. Karma, huh? You should be dropping any second now, then."
She paused.
What was that I saw?

Grin looked surprised. "Hey, I'm not a bad person. Why do ya think I wanna kill Darkrai!?" He exclaimed in disbelief.

"Has it ever occured to you," Xaicra continued, "That Darkrai missed one? Or, Giratina forbid, he deliberatley left one alive?."

"Why would he-"

"Perhaps he hoped to suddenly harness the power of their light, and corrupt it? How should I know?"

Now the crowd was becoming unruly. I could tell that this would turn very nasty if Xaicra didn't do something.

Fortuetely, Xaicra shared my worries. He lifted his tail once more, and slammed it to the ground. "Quiet!"

Silence came at once.

"Now, if i may continue, judging from Zrantox's description, I think she has yet to fully master her powers. Even when she does master them, we still have a card to play."

As Xaicra continued, something occured to me, something I dare not voice:

Didn't Darkrai send Xaicra to kill some of the Lightstruck?

I managed to snap back into reality in time to hear Xaicra finish that statement. "And what," I said, "Is it that we have that could destroy the Lightstruck."

"It's quite simple, Zrantox," Xaicra said, "We have you."

(Can I say one thing, Exo-Raikou? You often do things that don't have much relation to the RPG. Please try to stay on topic more.)
"Well, I guess we better be more careful about our foes." She was still thinking about her "jitteryness". "I'll keep a lookout for anyone else."

Manmuu looked at Onko. "I'm bored. When do we get to fight?" He stomped his foot, but at the same time attempted not to fell a tree like many times before. He swung his tusks impatiently, trying not to hit anything. Even though he put much effort into not doing so, he accidentally hit a young tree. The thin excuse for a plant tipped over onto the ground. "What do you expect for a Mamoswine? Friendlier than a Skitty?" Manmuu turned his head and focused his vision ahead of him, searching for any Team Dark members.

Fyodor walked along, carrying a basket in his mouth. The basket was full of berries, his lunch for today. It was quiet. But then, there was a disturbance, and the trees shook. He stopped for a moment and tried to listen. Nothing, for now. He sat down and began eating. Today might as well be just another boring day.

Giving up on trying to speak to the Chimchar's mind Goros walked around a noticed a sign outside of the make-shift building.
"Team Light Base" he read aloud.
Are you telling me that I teleported right to their base?! he thought.
Shaking the thoughts out of his head he smiled. Running back a little bit he full on charged the base with enough force to shake it.
That should get some attention. he thought smiling to himself.

((They will begin to have relation. Xaicra's little plan is a plan to take down Team Light.))

"Me?"

"yes, you." Xaicra said, "You are perfect for bringing her, and most of Team Light down."

"You must have me confused with somebod else, Xaicra. When I battled with that Gallade, she nearly killed me."

"Were you unleashing your most powerful attacks?"

"Shadow Blast? Yes, I was using-"

Xaicra seized something from the table, and slammed it down. The next thing we knew, both of us were swallowed by a ball of light.

"Now that we're in this pocket dimension," Xaicra said, "We can talk freely here. Zrantox. I know who I'm dealing with here, and I know what you're capable of."

No. he couldn't have... "You know."

"Do you really think you could hide that from me? The moment I saw yoou, I knew that you would be the perfect candidate for my plan."

"Plan?"

Xaicra grinned. "The Complete annihiliation of Team Light, and Leadership of Team Dark."

I stared at him, and could only think of six words to say:

"You're Insane. Nobodoy can overthrow Darkrai."

"Well, I'm not bad either. As far as you know~!"
Artemis poked the other Gallade.
"I'm joking, I'm joking. You're okay. I'm still sort of curious about this."
She held up her hand and summoned a ball of light.

Grin looked at the sky thoughtfully. "I don't know what the heck that Light is, but I'm jealous."

He just shrugged and started pacing.

Artemis started to laugh at him, but stopped. The Dusknoir's words echoed in her mind.
You'd have half of Team Dark at your throats. And you don't even want to think of what Darkrai would personally do to you.
"Actually, maybe you don't want to be able to use it."
Suddenly the base began to shake. The Gallade ran to it, and then to the other side of it. What looked like a huge metal spider was sitting near it. She instinctively created light blades that covered her own.
"Who are you? What the heck are you DOING?!"

Goros turned and looked at the Gallade.
"I'm Goros...Goros The Wise," he stated "and what I'm doing is none of your business. I didn't purposefully hit your base, I simply ran into it after transporting."
Can't reveal my true loyalty but maybe I can get into their base and find out what Team Light is packing. he thought evilly.

"Really? Darkrai is a fool, Zrantox. he wishes to conquer the world by trapping everyone in an eternal nightmare. Of course, that won't work if they cannot have nightmares, or sleep for that matter."

"I don't claim to know what Darkrai's full extent of the Plan is, Xaicra, but you can't possibly think to-"

"That's enough. If there is anything I've learned from this war, it's this: You don't get what you want by outwitting your enemy, you get it by kicking aside their remains."

"If you're so wise, how'd you run into the base?"
Artemis folded her arms skeptically.
"I can teleport without running into things just fine. Klutz."

"Now I didn't teleport my good sir. I transported. I cut between worlds to get to where I want. Now I feel asleep in the dark world and when I woke up I ran through the walls and ended up here. Having no control I ran straight into your base." Goros said.
This Gallade must really like to be pampered having such a feminine voice. he thought to himself.

Back
Top Bottom