• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

"That's not the way to do it," Onko said. "You could at least warn her about something. There's no reason to make her faint!"

Artemis got up folding her arms.
"Yeah, a warning might be nice. Or knowing when I'm was being sarcastic. Re-e-eal wise, huh? How do you know I wasn't faking? Maybe trying to get somebody to have a heart attack?"
Hmm, you could get somebody to faint, and then cause a heart attack to everbody who sees. That would actually be hilarious... oh, I have a sick sense of humor.

Last edited:
(( Confused at the above post. Can you elaborate Evoli? And it doesn't seem like Gardevoir had anything to say about it being wrong ))

"Carry me..." moaned Ispirit. She fainted from the volcano's radiating heat.
Manmuu chuckled and flung the Froslass onto his back. "Does anyone have any water or Rawst berries? Anything that will help Ispirit. She'll never be able to survive this."

Grin snarled at Goros. "I don't trust you. Remember that." He walked away and his mood swung back into high-gear. "Well, I don't have any water moves at my current disposal. You're ice, right? Why not you?" He scratched his head and turned it sideways.

"It's too hot for her to attack," Manmuu told Grin. "She doesn't have the energy. Some Ice-types are sensitive to heat."

"My only Ice-type move is Ice Fang," replied Manmuu. "I might hurt her. Don't you think we should go on?"

I stopped. "So, Groudon's Hand is dead now. That makes three Hands killed: Groudon's, Rayquaza's and... Cresselia's. Heatran's Hand withdrew, and is now rather aged; I expect his final years are approaching or hae already passed."

Wrong. Rayquaza's still lives.

I turned to Goros. "And for beign Azelf's Hand, you acted rather stupid. Killing a Hand, even one like Groudon's, risks his wrath, and the wrath of fellow Hands. And the wrath of her."

I floated closer to Goros. "Do you remember the oath you took when you entered the Hand? She was there. She will know if you break that oath."

"I remember the Oath damn well. 'Thou shall do WHATEVER thou shall to protect their hand and never allow emotion to overcome duty.' Ninetales let emotion take over herself. She was out to get Groudon and then slowly take down the rest of the Hand. She even said so. She planned on tricking Groudon to touch one of her tails and curse him for 9 years and have him die slowly and painfully. Nobody would know." he said to Zrantox.
"And Rayquaza's isn't dead. They disappeared. Rayquaza believes that they have been kidnapped and has been working with Azelf to find them." he said at the Hand comment.

I floated back. "Rayquaza's is dead," I said, "I killed him when he became too dangerous for the world to handle. I suggest you be thankful that Rayquaza's Hand died, given what he did to you."

Goros flinched.
"How did you know what happened between me and him?!" he asked.
Jumping up he landed in front of the group and addressed them all.
"You best not go see Groudon right now. Azelf is informing him of his Hand's plot and death. I suggest you go back to your base and await further details." he said strictly

"Our base has been destroyed," Onko explained flatly. "We have nowhere else to go. Besides, you are not the leader." She headed further along the stretch of land. The volcano was getting closer now, but there seemed to be terrain behind it. Good, she thought. We can make our new base there.

((OrngSumb, Xaicra was Rayqyaza's Hand. Just letting you know that))

"Well, for starters, I saved your life after he savaged you. I think that would be a good example of 'what happened between him and you'."

"And as Onko said, she's the Leader of the group. If we decide to do anything, we'd have to get her permission first."

"Let's keep going," said Manmuu. "What should I do with Ispirit?" He glanced back worriedly. Then, he felt something on his back, and it sounded something like "Power, so." Soft crystals of ice blew in. "Aah... much better." Ispirit floated up from Manmuu's back and followed Onko, keeping a drift of snow around her to keep her cold.

((Let's just skip to the part where we get there. It's the next day, and it's not quite as hot, but it's still a bit warm out.))
Onko told everyone, "It looks like we're here." They were facing a huge volcano. "But we should go around it. There's more of the island on the other side." Onko was about to take a less direct path, but she spotted an interesting cave. "What's in here?" She asked herself, and walked inside. It was pitch black.
((Metallic Deoxys can start playing the new character whenever she's ready.))

((Okay.))

"Right," said Manmuu and Ispirit simultaneously. They followed Onko into the dark cave. A voice echoed through, coming from Ispirit. "How are we supposed to see in here?"

Back
Top Bottom