• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

I've managed to get over 100 Silver Aura (1100 exactly x3)
I suppose thats not much...
I'm gonna spend it on a really good item for Middy |D

Edit: Er, okay, I'll wait until I have 1600 silver.
Shouldn't be long, only a couple days ^_^

Middy gave me 42 units or Reptile Scales~

ElVira has got 31% until she's an adult =D
Plymouth is at level 20 =]
10 levels until I can get a Fire Dino~
(Yes, I've changed my plans yet again)

Emeraldis is at Lv.20 now. I made her a new ring and necklace. I need more green aura so I can make more stuff XD

Now I'm 10 levels away from my next dragon. I think I'll go for a Water Furdragon next. Or a Fire Dino. Dino and Furs are really cool XD

^Get a Water Furdragon. They're really cool! =3

*cough cough*

Well, Plymouth has backgrounds now. Blue Sky for his background, and Blue Hearts for his items. He's at level 21, with 59% until level 22. I made him a bunch of level 20 items, and I sold the old ones that I didn't like.

ElVira is an adult now~
She needs new items, but I don't have the resources for six items just yet -_-

I can't wait to get a Fire Dino, because I have a really pretty Silver Reptile Scales Tail Bracelet for it. No, really. It's my favorite item image that I've seen so far.
Here.
I sold a Gold Ring (+4% Aura) for a good amount of White Aura~

...I talk too much
=3

^Wow, that is a pretty item. But I don't really want any dragon that can wear reptile scales. D: I'll probably get a dino just for the resources and items.

Whee, got 1600 Silver like I wanted. Now, to make a pretty ribbon.
66% o.o
I am not going to risk 1600 silver for that. sry.
:P
I just made a Gold ribbon for Kia to have in a few levels. She only needs 3, then I can get my Wyvern! :D

And gooble, it's pretty
ItemImage.php

^Ooh, I want to make one!
I suppose I'll gather up the Gold Aura to make a Ribbon for Plymouth...or a Scarf. I'd love to see how the patterns on a Scarf look in Gold.

Well, um...no news, I guess? =3
Well, Plymouth will be a teen in 3 levels, so...
=]

I'm spending a whole ton of resources on Silver and Gold Aura for no apparent reason :P

Now I have tons of Silver Aura... probably going to be 200 sometime soon. I'll find somewhere to trade it :D

EDIT: 'xactly 500 SA :p

I think I'll stop using my aura to buy the new kinds and just save up for when I have an ancient. 50,000 any aura to buy silver powder, 100,000 any aura to buy gold powder, I think. o.o

Back
Top Bottom