• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

I'm a reading geek, and I don't know ;_; *freaks out and flails*

And I'm loooved~ You are all officially more awesome. :3

Other than storm, I'm not sure which dragons should be on the banner, but banner=awesome. And I want to know! ;_;

Oh yeah, and 73% until Tenaera is an adult~

Whee, my egg will probably be hatched by the end of the day :D
I've decided I'll element it Air if It's male and Water if It's female. :D

Hmm, I would expect Cryptica to know :3 Since one of her previous avatars had Martin in it.

Or was that Darksong? Dammit, I can't tell them apart ;-;

Aww, It's adorable x3

Thats what I'm getting after this wyvern too. But maybe a different element, I haven't thought about it yet.

Edit: HATCH'D!

@IP: Clicked. It can hatch now~
EDIT: Heh, you posted before me =P

Storm gave me 104 units of Red Aura~
Wyvern Egg gave me 52 Red Aura~
edRashtekaresket gave me 103 Dragon Fur~

Plymouth needs to hurry up so I can get a Fire Dino! D=
<3

Darksong had Martin in her avatar.

What is it you want to know?

DANG IT I NEED TO FEED MY DRAGONS

EDIT: Only "a bit hungry...?" I haven't fed them for days.

Derp is one percent of a level away from hitting level thirty and thus enabling me to get my last dragon. XD I don't know why that fact amuses me as much as it does. X3

Storm is ancient, yaaaaaah~

And Embris is level 30, so Dino get~

There is a level 70 and up market, for special people :D *Storm is gonna be Silver in a bit*

EDIT: Silver Powder is 50,000 or any Aura, Gold is 100,000 of any Aura DDD: *trades in Dragon Scales*

Got my last dragon:

[url=http://GraphiteStorm.dragonadopters.com/dragon_127093][img]http://www.GraphiteStorm.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_127093_9610_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

Yeah, kinda..

But I still have my Silver Powder~

Dragonadopters said:
Storm is a silver dragon and gives you 50% (+265 Silver Dragon Aura/Day) more aura then a normal dragon!
SUCK IT

Back
Top Bottom