• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

You'll get there somedaaaaaaaay~

I have about 40000 White Aura now, I find people want to trade White Aura for Silver >:3

And since I make about 1000 Silver a day..

EDIT: I just checked, now I have 48696 White Aura :o

EDIT2: And holyshit I got my White Aura from nonobadkitty :O

15255 White Aura, and Violet's going to be an Ancient in 10 levels. I think I've finally decided that I want her to be a Gold. My fifth dragon is going to be a Water Furdragon, though I might eventually decide to turn it into a Silver.

:D
[url=http://Taliax.dragonadopters.com/dragon_148279][img]http://www.Taliax.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_148279_53071_pixel.gif[/img][/url]
It'll end up being water elemented. I'm not sure what my last dragon will be, though.

5 levels from ancient, half a level from Adult Fur, 3 levels until a Teenage Wyvern, and 9 levels from my next dragon..

And, I'm at about 22000 white Aura :D

Adult fur get :D
And 2 levels until Teenage Ravuvu. Still 5 until ancient Middy.

Also, names planned for my Water Dino (Next dragon 100%, cause I need a Water Reptile)
:D

Kruo's almost an ancient, Terrus is now an adult, and Float's about to enter puberty. Yay~

I named my dino Daegor, going with my 'ae' somewhere in the name theme. My next dragon will probably be a gold eastern or western named Miraen. I think that works for a boy or a girl. I'm only 10 levels away from an ancient~

Huh, I didn't think Air Furdragons were very popular. But now everyone's getting one. Weird...? Actually, I guess the Earth Furdragons are even less commonplace, so.

Back
Top Bottom