• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

*notes that there's a Homestuck fan club HERE of all places*
AKA Poketoa on the MSPA forums.
I find your idea interesting. It never occurred to me that such a minor character could be in a session... I got confused as to who FF was. Now I want to know how this guy managed to get in the game. That, or how the imps, etc get out... Very interesting anyway.
FEDORAFREAK APPEARS AND SAVES ALL
Un-calling it now.
My The Felt theory is pretty good if you can find it on the story discussion thread... I think I might need to tie up loose ends though...

Since when?
The requirements are to die on your Quest Bed/Cocoon/Whatever with a living dreamself
Just going by what it says on the wiki. Which I know isn't word of God (hurr durr) and all that, but I thought it was mentioned in the comic somewhere. Can't be bothered finding it though so meh.

also, for pokémon/homestuck fans (like that combination will ever happen) this is pretty awesome (made by this cool person)

Bahaha Koga + Burglar = Bro & Cal edit is hilarious.

I *may* have to yoink one of those VS things for an avatar.

Those "panel not finished" animations amuse me so much. Also, Jack stomping on frogs was funny too. The frogs themselves are... HYPNOTIZING.

does anyone think it's possible that Lil' Cal could be Lord English? I was re-reading all of Homestuck and I am at the part where AH starts to be in the felt duds (right after Jade prototypes Dream Jade), and he says to Cal something along the lines of "Why aren't you wearing your Felt outfit? And why haven't you replaced your eyes with randomly changing billiard balls?" And I think it might be epic foreshadowing. I know, it's a little far-fetched, but according to Doc Scratch (who is Lil' Cal's ectobiological son), Lord English is already here, and would any of you put it past Lil' Cal to actually be Lord English?

It wouldn't surprise me.

@ Karkat Vantas: When I went to Fanime with some people from my Anime Club last May, two of us cosplayed trolls. One did Kanaya, and the other did Nepeta. The makeup took FOREVER to put on. One of us cosplayed Dave. All she had to do was tie her hair and put on a Dave shirt and sunglasses. :D

New update is awesome. ^_^

I have zero interest in shipping or whatever, so I was a little disappointed by Gamzee's update. His rapping was funny though.

On the subject of shipping, am I just completely oblivious, or did the Karkat/Terezi thing come out of nowhere?

You're kind of oblivious, but they didn't really ever come out and say it until recently, as I recall.

The biggest hint was when Terezi ended one of their conversations with a "<3" and then Karkat came back like five seconds later with a "<3" of his own

okay, so has anybody else noticed this?

Before John changed his Chumhandle to ectoBiologist it was ghostyTrickster, abbreviated GT. This is the opposite of Dave's Chumhandle, which is abbreviated TG (turntechGodhead). The same can be seen with Rose and Jade's Chumhandles, tentacleTherappist (TT) and gardenGnostic (GG) if you assume the only the only letters that can be involved are G and T.

Oddly enough, something very similar occurs with the Troll's Chumhandles.

centaursTesticle/terminallyCapricious (CT/TC)

arsenicCatnip/caligulasAquarium (AC/CA)

adiosToreador/twinArmageddons (AT/TA)

carcinoGenetisist/GallowsCallibrator (CG/GC)

arachnidsGrip/GrimAuxilatrix (AG/GA)

apocalypseArisen/cuttlefishCuller (AA/CC) (with the same logic as TT/GG)

Strangely enough, with the Trolls, it seems if two troll's Chumhandle is opposite, so are their personalities. Equius is formal, serious, and doesn't swear whereas Gamzee is laid back,silly, and swears quite often. Vriska hates everyone and Kanaya likes everyone. Tavros is nice and kind of dull where Sollux is kind of mean and incredibly intelligent. And so on.

It doesn't seem that these are at all coincidence, but its still pretty cool that he took the time to come up with all of this.

it's not that complex
it's just that all the abbreviations are part of tcag which, dna

Well, after ages of sifting through pages (10+ hours. God, why did I start late?) I've finally reached the most recent panel of Homestuck. Thus, now I'd actually be able to keep up with the wild conversations in this place. May I join?

This fanfic is absolutely adorable and everybody should read it go go go. ("Non-Sburb AU. Bro Strider has to raise a kid with gender dysphoria.") It's not done but there are six chapters and it's seriously fantastic so far. The author is aiming to be accurate with it and I'd say it's working! (Help I feel like I'm not doing a very good job of explaining why I like this so much but seriously.)

Also:
glub glub wwhat is evven wwrong wwith you guys
that wwould completely defeat the purpose of a mafia game if wwe all had to type with our trolls quirks
You could do trolls-playing-regular-mafia, rather than using the trolls as roles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom