• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Is that a reference to the new panels?

cancer man

cancer everywhere

I think that might be my favourite one. The panel of hella jeff (I think) stuck in the vent had me dying of laughter.

Why are both Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff dating one woman?

Or is it a double date with her and an invisible woman?

Incidentally, no. 32 is the greatest comic ever.

but
doesn't Jack hate frogs? I doubt he would do something so out of character as to heal a frog, unless it is incidentally. I mean, he is from Derse, where frogs are illegal.

This is really OT from the current topic but I really wanna share :0

So, I play D&D. And reading the new books I had got, I saw a few thing that I found...amusing. The Skybound Robe, a couple Paragon paths, and an attack called Crisis of Breath.

So I did this.

I plan on doing the other three kids for a mini campaign sometime.

This is really OT from the current topic but I really wanna share :0

So, I play D&D. And reading the new books I had got, I saw a few thing that I found...amusing. The Skybound Robe, a couple Paragon paths, and an attack called Crisis of Breath.

So I did this.

I plan on doing the other three kids for a mini campaign sometime.

Then after that do the trolls.
Have fun with Kanaya.

I get the feeling that we'll be hearing from a few more trolls claiming to be responsible for the universe's illness/the unwinnable session in one way or another. Maybe.

I get the feeling that we'll be hearing from a few more trolls claiming to be responsible for the universe's illness/the unwinnable session in one way or another. Maybe.
Maybe. I'm sure at least Sollux will figure out some way to blame everything on himself; that's just Sollux. There aren't all that many trolls left to make a confession, though, considering how many of them are bumped off and probably won't reappear until at least EoA.

Also, every time sane!Gamzee has a pesterlog, I'm reminded of why I think he's so awesome. Hussie sure can write himself some utterly terrifying murderclown. It's a good thing I'm not afraid of clowns, or I think I would be having a rough time with this comic.

Maybe. I'm sure at least Sollux will figure out some way to blame everything on himself; that's just Sollux. There aren't all that many trolls left to make a confession, though, considering how many of them are bumped off and probably won't reappear until at least EoA.

Also, every time sane!Gamzee has a pesterlog, I'm reminded of why I think he's so awesome. Hussie sure can write himself some utterly terrifying murderclown. It's a good thing I'm not afraid of clowns, or I think I would be having a rough time with this comic.
I wouldn't put it past Hussie to make it so, somehow, every one of the twelve trolls did have a hand in how the session turned out. Convoluted disasters are one thing he knows how to handle, as we've seen when Jade's package sending ultimately culminated with the white royals having to give their crowns up.

Back
Top Bottom