• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

I wouldn't put it past Hussie to make it so, somehow, every one of the twelve trolls did have a hand in how the session turned out. Convoluted disasters are one thing he knows how to handle, as we've seen when Jade's package sending ultimately culminated with the white royals having to give their crowns up.
Definitely, though I think that he would try to avoid that degree of convolution at this point. Having all twelve trolls reveal some hand in the disaster that is the kids' session would eat up a lot of panels, and I think Hussie has been trying to get the complexity under control a bit as this arc wraps up. Not that it still hasn't been hella mindtwisting these last few updates.

I found Gamzee strangely sympathetic, actually. It was quite odd.

I was thinking the same about how all twelve would realize they participated in screwing up. But I also think it won't go ahead and detail EVERY SINGLE ONE -- just imply it.

Maybe. I'm sure at least Sollux will figure out some way to blame everything on himself; that's just Sollux.

Oh, but it was his fault, remember. One of the first things we learned about Sollux was that he created the virus that exploded Karkat's computer and cursed everyone and 'places a curse on the user forever, along with everyone he knows and everyone he'll ever meet.' Though that was apparently unavoidable.

It doesn't matter that we're running out of trolls, though, does it? And it doesn't even require anything as convoluted as the package. After all, notice when Gamzee's conversation with Dave happened in Dave's timeline. Or Gamzee's, for that matter. The current state of affairs is meaningless when it comes to this sort of thing.

...which is convoluted, but not as convoluted, so.

Oh, but it was his fault, remember. One of the first things we learned about Sollux was that he created the virus that exploded Karkat's computer and cursed everyone and 'places a curse on the user forever, along with everyone he knows and everyone he'll ever meet.' Though that was apparently unavoidable.
Oh, he was definitely a major catalyst. He just hasn't had a major freak-out about it that I can recall. He was just on Karkat's case for being stupid enough to run the thing. I think. I've managed to forget a lot of Hivebent somehow.

It doesn't matter that we're running out of trolls, though, does it? And it doesn't even require anything as convoluted as the package. After all, notice when Gamzee's conversation with Dave happened in Dave's timeline. Or Gamzee's, for that matter. The current state of affairs is meaningless when it comes to this sort of thing.

...which is convoluted, but not as convoluted, so.
Ah, yeah, I guess if we had some flashbacks we could find out that Nepeta is Lord English or something that way. Still think it would be a bit expensive, in terms of number of updates, for Hussie to go that route, though.

Eh, I wouldn't expect him to go through all twelve trolls joining in the pity party/celebration; just an inkling that maybe John and Rose will be getting their own confessions as well. That'd be about it. (After all, I'm not sure we're done with John and Vriska's dream bubble conversation, so something of the sort may well come up there.)

Hussie did set up a device for keeping multiple lines going; it'd down the cost of having lots of confessions/reveals going.

Though it would be completely outrageous and mind numbing after a while, does anyone else think there needs to be a four hour and thirteen minute extended version of Sburban Jungle?

You know, in case you need awesome theme music for when you enter the medium... for four hours.

I think he said a lady was there once. I talked about it with CZ/SL/DS.

well... um...

Maybe this is when she's still dead? And maybe her consciousness went to Doc Scratch's mansion?

Maybe... maybe...

Ugh I give up.

Wouldn't be exactly difficult for her to at some point leap across time for the purpose of going over there. Possibly at Doc's request.

Oh yeah! Maid of Time and all that.

but my question then becomes how long has she been there, and is Doc scratch on Alternia's green moon? And if so, when in the timeline is this, exactly? Basically is she God tier or not at that point.

Oh yeah! Maid of Time and all that.

but my question then becomes how long has she been there, and is Doc scratch on Alternia's green moon? And if so, when in the timeline is this, exactly? Basically is she God tier or not at that point.
Seeing as the Midnight Crew and Snowman were the trolls' exiles, they must be in Alternia, years in the future, but not many.

true, true.

that doesn't necessarily answer my other question, though. Yeah, her eyes are all normal and whatnot, but It could very well be her dream self, either brought there by Scratch himself (that would not be too far out of his reach, don't you think? He is a member of the felt, after all), or with weird dream time music boxes that may or may not exist. So I wonder if that's her god tier, or if it's just her, maybe even before she died. I don't think it is her as god tier, mostly because of her violent nature and her vulgar gestures, but.

I think that she just revived, and is getting used to all the emotions of the living she has existed so long without

I believe they are.

I am kind of sad that Doc Scratch has no Strife! music, though. I feel like it would be classical and fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom