• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I found the converter plug and now we have an internet connection at my mum's house. And it's faster than our connection at my dad's!

I picked up book 23 of a manga called Kekkaishi from the library today, so now I can read that, and 24 and 25, which I bought earlier.

Finished book 23 already, though my sister read it first. She told me to skip over a part so I did, but the rest of what I read was awesome. I can't wait to see what the next two are like... I hope it's not the end of the series. <3

(Book 22 was generally awesome as well.)

Manga happiness!

36 on the ACT. Yeah. 36. PERFECT SCORE. (Well not quite I got a couple wrong but still 36 is the highest score you can get).

MY ENGLISH TEACHER CAME BACK TODAY <3

he had prostrate cancer and was out for a while, but he came back for today and will be officially back on Mondaaaaaaaaaaay

Track and field meet was awesome today. Running a mile is so fun!
Also, I keep getting the same Onix every time in Level 50 Single Battle in the Battle Factory in HeartGold, and I really like this Onix. Hooray!
(Sure, I keep losing, but for some reason, it keeps coming back.)

Just finished a pretty good golf match with my school's team. Scored better than I expected to. Then we had an awesome meal at McDonalds with more laughing than eating, and a similarly hilarious game of Hearts on the ferry ride back to our school. Good times, good times.

MY SISTER GOT ME THE CUTEST GIRATINA PLUSH AS A GRADUATION GIFT (over a month early but who cares) !!!!!
she is the BEST SISTER aaaaa <3

the plushie looks like this (too lazy to take a photo myself so it's a quick googled image, the plushie is the exact same so it's good enough)

SO

CUTE

MY SISTER GOT ME THE CUTEST GIRATINA PLUSH AS A GRADUATION GIFT (over a month early but who cares) !!!!!

the plushie looks like this (too lazy to take a photo myself so it's a quick googled image, the plushie is the exact same so it's good enough)

SO

CUTE

OH MY GOD THAT THING IS ADORABLE

Where would one find it, if one was to hypothetically get it or others like it?

SO

KAWAII

Awesome! Fix'd for moar kawaii

In other news, I got my games/internet back!
:D

SO

CUTE
IT'S SO FLUFFAAAAYYYY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!

Who would have thought Giratina could be so cute as a plushie? :3

The Royal Wedding made me proud to be British. William looked cutely nervous, Kate was absolutely stunningly beautiful, and it was just a time where we could forget the political problems and the petty things and join as a nation to celebrate.

Just started writing a fanfic for the first time in years, and rediscovered how much fun writing those buggers can be. :D

^ Oh, well done, and the best of luck with it! I really want to get back into fic-writing, and found a suitably non-scary, absolutely adorable fandom that I was planning to dip my toes into, but then the lead character's actor died suddenly, and fanworks sort of seem innappropriate now ): So I might have to either wait a long while, or find another fandom.

Where would one find it, if one was to hypothetically get it or others like it?
Note sure, actually :O She got it from some little anime-merch shop that apparently gets the stuff straight from Japan or something (they had 5th gen pokemans too, my sis got herself a Zekrom :D). Probably some online shops might have those if you have access to paypal or something similar.

other cool stuff: SHINY SCRAGGY FINALLY !
must've hatched like 200 of those eggs (not even exaggerating here!)
haha I already started on my next project: Druddigon! Haven't gotten even a boxful of them yet so no shiny but I'm pretty confident P:

I HAVE A CD FULL OF DARREN CRISS.

(gleeeeeeee. oh and kurt but my brain is occupied by DARREN CRISS)

Last edited:

I totally fell like I was in a movie. I was waking across the room, and was looking down the hall and walked not only into a table, but over it. I flipped over it and landed flat on my back. It hurt at first but now I can't stop laughing. Best thing is it happened at work and I was in uniform at the time. So security go fliiiip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom