• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the very thought of a organization opposite of the Westboro Baptists Church has increased my joy levels by +9000%

OMG do they do the epilouge in the end??? I really want to see what Harry and Ginny's kids look like!

EDIT: *SCREAMS* It's 11:11!!!
EDIT: I did write that at 11:11 but I didn't press save until 11:12...The effect is ruined!

Last edited:
I know I've posted this 1000 times, but I'm so excited to be going to camp :D
I get to be in the middle of nowhere isolated with some of the most amazing people in the world!

I've had a day of nostalgia-trippin' with my parents, and it's been great fun. We're staying right near the village where I was born - it's a beautiful little place (it was where they filmed Godric's Hollow in the HP films!) and this pub is in the middle of it, which made me giggle (I have no idea who those people are, this is a picture of it I found on google).

OMG do they do the epilouge in the end??? I really want to see what Harry and Ginny's kids look like!

They do! Their kids are absolutely adorable :D

We went to my family picnic, I was fabulous as Timon, and my parents brought home CARAMEL CORN!!!

The Lion King was a phenomenal show. My sister did a fantastic job and I sang my heart out backstage working the set changes and everything was just fucking awesome.

For the part where Simba/Nala/Timon/Pumbaa sneak back to challenge Scar my sister (Pumbaa) hummed the Pink Panther theme, but I guess the guy who played Simba wanted to do that, so instead he was the Batman theme:

Dana nana nana nana Dana nana nana nana Simba

I lost it, all the people backstage were all Get off of the floor you're in teh way but I couldn't stop laughing

The two tech directors ended up going out and it's teh sweetest thing in teh world, they're both simply epic people

Also I got to dance with a foamboard Zebra and when the kids all did their "warm up dance" for the audience to Kenny Loggins' Footloose, all the tech crew, including me, and the directors and stuff, went nuts dancing in the crowd and jumping onn and off teh stage and it was fucking crazy

I LOVE THEATER PEOPLE

I know I'm late, but I saw the midnight premier of Harry Potter and IT WAS AMAZING ASDFGHJKL;; I almost cried when Harry was going through all of Snape's memories after Snape died and I don't even like him that much D:

I know I've posted this 1000 times, but I'm so excited to be going to camp :D
I get to be in the middle of nowhere isolated with some of the most amazing people in the world!

Oh, Did I mention I may also see the guy I had a crush on last year that obviously showed interest in me? If not the first week of camp. then maybe the next week.

As of last Tuesday, I work at our town's movie theater. My first week, I worked on Tuesday and Thursday.
Today was my third day and I got my pay for my first week, since I don't work on payday... $113.25 for 13 hours of work, and that's great for my first job.
ALSO today, a new guy applied for a job at the theater. This happens to be a guy I have a bit of a crush on. Since I'm basically family with the manager(s) I'm 75% sure I can get it worked out that he works the same days as me if he gets the job. :D I know this is a bit shady of me but he's so darn cute. So if I have any chance at all then this will only help.
Holy crap I love life right now :DDDD

I've made art (read: vaguely art shaped scribbles) for the first time in a while. Woot! \o/

I got to see my cousins and grandparents again. It's possible that my littlest cousin has become even more adorable since the last time I saw her!

Was playing Mario Party 3 last night and thanks to the Game Guy spaces I somehow racked up 556 coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom