• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I had a date today and I'm still blushing.

Waitwaitwait since when am I pretty. I am not pretty. People who have not met me yet should not be saying that I'm pretty, or cute, or whatever. Shit, we are in an alternate universe!

I just found out you can listen to Rayman music by putting the disc into a computer :D
...wait I wonder if this works for other PS1 games

I had a date today and I'm still blushing.

Waitwaitwait since when am I pretty. I am not pretty. People who have not met me yet should not be saying that I'm pretty, or cute, or whatever. Shit, we are in an alternate universe!

Rule of thumb: people are not allowed to comment on their own prettiness.

Rule of thumb: people are not allowed to comment on their own prettiness.

this is quite true

ANYWAY I am happy because I finally worked up the courage to say something to my crush today! I mean, I'm not particularly happy with the way the conversation went (it was rather... cryptic to say the least), but I feel a lot better afterward because I worked up the courage to say anything. Who knows, maybe this'll open up avenues for a relationship in the future~ (probably not but I can be hopeful, can't I?)

Also maybe this experience will finally convince a close friend of mine to go tell her crush she likes him already.

...I scared Jesus today. And it was freaking hilarious:

Me: *runs over to Jesus for her line* Blessed are the merciful!
Jesus: AH! Didn't see you there.
*repeat x 3*

I... I found a working ROM of the first Tomb Raider game! I'm so anxious to play it. Scared shitless, even?

As a little kid (like five or six maybe) we had Tomb Raider Gold for the PC (the first game with a disc of extra levels) and I loved watching my dad play. One of the few happy memories I have of my dad. It was so scary to watch, too, though! I've been lamenting lately that all the family's computers are too new to run the old TR Gold, but then I realized it was just a PC port of the Playstation game. And I have a Playstation emulator that I use often. Big durr moment! I'm so excited aaaa

edit: Well balls, all the cutscenes and voice acting were removed for filesize, it seems. Guess I need to look for another one, or maybe go to a used game store to find a CD to rip the ISO from myself... but still! I'm excited to have realized I can still play this game.

Last edited:

It's raining super hard here. I'm not sure if this should go in here or the Coughing Cupboard (there's a Tornado and Severe Thunderstorm Warning here), but I love it.

So after like, a week or two of trying to get on here from the school internet, I finally was able to~ Success.

And happy birthday to me. :] I got so many birthday texts when I woke up, it just made my day~

Had a cool birthday so far with lots of cool friends and gifts and I hope it just gets better from here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERCY AND SOFA :DDD

I've rediscovered how much fun drawing with crayons is. They look as good as pastels, with none of the mess!

I got a new copy of Final Fantasy 9 (my old one got lost about 2 years ago) from a friend! I'm gonna be playing like mad!

Almost have a new song done~

Minor thing, I know, but damn if it isn't fun.

EDIT: and this is my 1,337th post.

Got a humidifier, to help with my sinus infection and weird tight throat thing that the crazy doctor thought were related. Anywho, no more getting dehydrated by the wood burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom